? PureBites Chicken

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Muffin and Marilyn, Mar 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Muffin and Marilyn

Muffin and Marilyn Member

Does anyone know the carbohydrate content of the PureBitescChicken breast treat? I'm trying to find a treat I can give to my diabetic cat that is not loaded with carbs.

Thank you!!:)

2. Squalliesmom

Squalliesmom Well-Known Member

I don't know the exact carb values but it must be very low, if not actually zero. They are just freeze-dried, pure chicken, so...I give them to my cat, and I know lots of others here use them, too. :)

3. Julia & Bandit (GA)

Julia & Bandit (GA) Well-Known Member

Yes, the Pure Bites are very low carb...anything that is just freeze dried meat is going to be close to 0 carbs.

4. jayla-n-Drevon

jayla-n-Drevon Well-Known Member

agreed-
    some of the freeze dried raw has fruits or vegetables which may add a little carbs (still very low) but the 1 ingredient freeze dried meats at as close to 0 as you can get. Natures Variety has tons of flavors and they are softer than pure bites-- I put pure bites in the blender so no pukis-

5. Jeanne & Dottie

Jeanne & Dottie Member

To the best of my knowledge this is carb free...I just looked at the package and there is absolutely no mention of carbohydrates. It appears to be freeze-dried chicken...period.;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.