GA Purrdy November 2004 - 3 December 2016

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by purrdydolly, Dec 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. purrdydolly

purrdydolly Member

My dearly beloved Purrdy, brother of Dolly and Sister bean Serryn, left this world today. He had a tumour behind his eye and I wanted him to pass peacefully. Thank you, thank you to those on the board who give so willingly of their time and knowledge to support us 'carers of cats' - and bless you Serryn, we couldn't have come this far without you.

2. sarahtee

sarahtee Member

I'm so very sorry :bighug: :bighug: :bighug:

Fly free, Purrdy, and land softly.

3. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Many friends are welcoming you tonight at the Bridge, dear Purrdy. We will miss you. You are much loved.
    Fly free, dear boy! cat_wings>o

Serryn, we are so sorry that it was Purrdy's time to begin his new adventure. Please give your mum some hugs for us.

In deepest sympathy,

Ella & Edward, Rusty, and Stu (GA)

Vyktors Mum likes this.
  4. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

So sorry to hear it was Purrdy's time to leave you
    Fly free sweet Purrdy and land softly.....there are many old friends at the bridge to welcome you and keep you company until the one you love most comes to be with you forever cat_wings>o
    you always said I was your angel...now it's time to get my wings.jpg

5. Tara & Ivana (GA)

Tara & Ivana (GA) Well-Known Member

So sorry for your lost, rest in peace Purrdy cat_wings>o

6. Tiger(GA) and Ruth

Tiger(GA) and Ruth Well-Known Member

I am so sorry for the loss of your dear sweet Purrdy:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug: I will never forget the first posting and pictures of handsome Purrdy, and then the adventures of Purrdy coming over to stay with Sistah Serryn and meeting Vyktor and Meg Rabbit for the first time...I looked forward to those condos every day--What a special family you have! I know it is a very heartbreaking time for you and Serryn, both of you losing your beautiful boys. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

7. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

{{{Serryn}} and {{{DM}}},

My heart is broken as I read this news. Purrdy was such a large presence on the board, even as he sometimes played second fiddle to his nephew, Vyktor. We loved reading of his adventures at Sisterbean Serryn's house. His relationship with Meg Rabbit was legendary. He weathered so many storms and came through, with the awesome care of his loving family. He deserved a dignified, peaceful crossing, and I know that is what you wanted for him. He will be missed by more people than you realize. We mourn with you and for you. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Fly free, dear Purrdy, and land softly. :rb_icon:

8. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

(((Serryn and Mum))) I am so sorry for your loss. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug: It takes someone extra special to care for a high dose kitty, especially one with a Cushings diagnosis. You did an amazing job with him. He was much loved on both sides of Australia and around the world through FDMB.
    Fly free handsome Purrdy and land softly. Now you can "play" with Meg and Vyktor again. cat_wings>o

9. Gussie's mom (GA)

Gussie's mom (GA) Well-Known Member

I am so very sorry it was Purrdys time to fly...I know his bell is adding to the music of the bridge..land softly Purrdy..:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

10. Bron and Sheba (GA)

Bron and Sheba (GA) Well-Known Member

((((((Serryn and Mum)))))
    I am so very sorry it was Purrdy's time to go to the rainbow bridge.
    You have been a wonderful mamabean to him.
    Fly free Purrdy and land softly. cat_wings>o

11. suki & crystal (GA)

suki & crystal (GA) Well-Known Member

(((Serryn and mum))) I am so sorry it was Purrdy's time to cross. Heartfelt condolences to you both on the loss of your sweet boy. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

12. Gill & George

Gill & George Well-Known Member

:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:
    Mum and Serryn, so sorry it was Purrdy's time to leave for the bridge. My heart breaks for you.
    Fly free and land softly sweet Purrdy:rb_icon::rb_icon::rb_icon:

13. Tuxedo Mom

Tuxedo Mom Well-Known Member

((Serryn and Mom))

So sorry to hear that it was time for Purrdy to cross the bridge. May your special memories give you strength at this sad time.

[​IMG]

:bighug: :bighug: :bighug:

14. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry. You did a loving thing helping him pass peacefully. Fly free Purrdy. Sending prayers. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

15. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

I am so sorry. Sending you many comfort vines. We know the deep sadness that comes when you have to say goodbye. I think it's especially hard with a diabetic cat because their schedule controls your life and suddenly that is gone. One feels a bit lost for quite a long time. You were an amazing mum for Mr. Purrdy with all of his challenges. And, yes, Serryn is an amazing person. :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug:
    Liz

16. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

I am so sorry for your loss. Many of us know what that loss feels like especially at this time of year. We were honored to be able to lend a hand when it cam to helping you and Serryn manage Purdy's FD.

Fly free Purdy and land softly. There are many who we dearly love who will wait with you at the Bridge until you are reunited with the one you love best.

17. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

Serryn & DM, I'm so sad to hear about the passing of sweet Purddy. Giving that last gift of love is so very hard. Sending loads of healing vines, prayers and :bighug::bighug::bighug:. Rest peacefully sweet boy, go play with Vyktor, Meg and all the other dear kitties. cat_wings>o

18. Carol & Murphy (GA)

Carol & Murphy (GA) Well-Known Member

Very very sorry to read this sad news. RIP, dear Purdy

19. jayla-n-Drevon

jayla-n-Drevon Well-Known Member

I am so very sorry for your loss... fly free Purdy and land ever so gently:rb_icon:

20. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

I'm so very sorry....Purrdy held a special spot in all of our hearts. Our prayers and sympathies to you....

21. Osha

Osha Well-Known Member

I am sooo sorry for your loss.:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug: Fly free sweet Purrdy. :rb_icon:

22. Squalliesmom

Squalliesmom Well-Known Member

I am so very sorry to hear that it was Purrdy's time to leave for the Bridge. I'm glad he crossed peacefully and with dignity, a difficult but ultimate gift of love from you to him. Prayers and (((hugs))).

Fly free, beloved Purrdy cat_wings>o

download (1).jpeg

23. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

{{{{{Serryn and Mom}}}}}

So very sorry to hear this news of Purdy. It is always so sad to lose one of our kitties here on the board. Sending vines of comfort to you both! :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Fly high , land softly cat_wings>o

24. Vyktors Mum

Vyktors Mum Well-Known Member

25. Vyktors Mum

26. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Thank you for the pictures, Serryn. Love and comfort to you and your mum.

Purrdy, Vyktor and Meg are enjoying a (non-vegan) meal in the Two Chefs' Bridge Kitchen. (well, there will be some good veggies for Meg, I'm sure!)

:bighug::bighug::bighug:

Ella & Rusty

Vyktors Mum likes this.
  27. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

I am so very sorry it was Purdy's time to join Vyktor at the bridge. I am sure there will be many of our GA kitties there to greet Purdy and the black cats line up will form the welcoming committee.

rainbow bridge cats.jpg

Anne

28. Shoeskitty-GA

Shoeskitty-GA Well-Known Member

What handsome boys! So very sorry that Purrdy is gone! Hugs to you and your DM, Serryn.

Vyktors Mum likes this.
  29. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

So sorry for your loss. The pictures show happy contented babies.:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Vyktors Mum likes this.
  30. Vyktors Mum

Mumbean

You did an amazing job looking after your little grey M.o.t.H. and I am so proud of you.
    Although you said you couldn't do for Purrdy what I did for Vyktor you did do just that.
    You have run your life around Purrdy since his diabetes diagnosis.
    You have catered for all his needs from pj parties, to turning his fuds into a science experiment, to stalking the litter box.
    And when it was time you let him go, a cat could not be more loved.

Missing you Purrdstar:rb_icon:
    You were such a clever kitty to reach through your cage to hold mum's hand in your paws when she went to the shelter meaning to adopt a girl kitty. Of course she fell in love instantly and what a wonderful life that led you to. Please go and hold her hand tonight

20161203_215547.jpg

Last edited: Dec 3, 2016
  31. Photorecon

Photorecon Well-Known Member

This decision is the hardest of all kitties care taking career. Our heart with you for this
    difficult moment. Stick with souvenirs and successes, you've probably been a saver
    for quite some time. Purrdy now has friends in the kitty paradise with health issues
    far behind.

Long live in his new home. sorry for the separation.

Sébastien.

Vyktors Mum likes this.
  32. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

((((Serryn and Mom)))). We are so deeply, deeply sorry for your loss and send you prayers of love and peace. I will be holding you close in heart and thinking of you in the difficult days ahead.

Fly free, sweet Purrdy.

[​IMG]

Vyktors Mum likes this.
  33. WileyWonderCat

WileyWonderCat Member

I'm so very very sorry to hear this news. Sending more healing vines and prayers to you...:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Vyktors Mum likes this.
  34. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

That was lovely, Serryn. We all share your respect and admiration for your mum's care of Purrdy. She could not have done better, and she was fortunate to have you to help her learn the ropes and to cover for her when needed. You are both amazing beans and Purrdy was blessed to be a part of your family, just as you were blessed to have him.

35. Kako & Tux

Kako & Tux Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry.

Vyktors Mum likes this.
  36. rhiannon and shadow (GA)

rhiannon and shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry it was Purrdy's time to cross..... Prayers for your grieving heart.....
    He had the best gift with your love.
    Fly Free Purrdy...
    [​IMG]

Vyktors Mum and Photorecon like this.
  37. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

So sorry to read this Serryn. Prayers and vines for you and your mum.

Vyktors Mum likes this.
  38. Kathy and TiTi

Kathy and TiTi Well-Known Member

:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:
    I am so sorry. Glad that you love him so much you gave him a peaceful end. Hugs
    :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Vyktors Mum likes this.
  39. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

oh no.... I am so sorry to read this. Fly free little one. Land softly at the bridge. :rb_icon:

Vyktors Mum likes this.
  40. jacereske

jacereske Member

I'm so sorry. Wishing your Purrdy a gentle journey and a soft landing in the land of love and light.

Vyktors Mum likes this.
  41. Kathy and TiTi

Kathy and TiTi Well-Known Member

What beautiful kitties. I didn't realize Purdy was a black kitty, like my TiTi! I think black kitties are especially smart and mischievous. I can see from the photos how loving a home you give them.
    No one can be replaced, so no one is ever lost.

42. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

It is so hard to let them go, but you have done what was best for Purrdy and freed him from pain. I'm so sorry to hear that it was Purrdy's time, but Vyktor will be there to introduce him to all our other beloved GAs.
    [​IMG]

43. BJM

BJM Well-Known Member

Requiem aeternum, Purrdy.
    {{hugs}}

Vyktors Mum likes this.
  44. Red & Rover (GA)

Red & Rover (GA) Well-Known Member

Oh dear. Just seeing this thread now. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Vyktors Mum likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.