First of all: is this the right thread or does it have to go to the insulin groups? Second: Spacey has a 4 color day today. The ones I don't like, and she neither. Yesterday was a good day, low curve. Today again with the roller coaster. What I'm wondering now: Should I give more tomorrow morning? Or is that too soon and should I stay on 0.5 unit, giving the body the time to adjust to a lower dosage. Could anyone please advise me on this? Somehow I feel I should wait 2 more day's or so. But what if that's wrong and I make things worse for her? And what if I change and go higher again on the dosage and keep the body very confused about how much insulin is on it's way?