? Random attack!

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Barri & Sonny, Apr 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barri & Sonny

Barri & Sonny Member

Hi All,

So i fed Sonny his 10pm dinner and gave him his 1.5 unit of vetsulin. Normally he would then follow me into the bedroom and go to sleep on the bed. Tonight he kept attacking my arm..blood was drawn and i have tons of scratches! Sometimes after a lot of play i would walk away and he would attack my leg...but tonight was different. He seemed pissed at me!! Any thoughts??

2. Mogmom and Goofus

Mogmom and Goofus Well-Known Member

Maybe he WAS pissed! :nailbiting::mad: Lol

3. Barri & Sonny

Barri & Sonny Member

It was just really odd!! And it hurt! Now he is fine asleep on my bed

4. Mogmom and Goofus

Mogmom and Goofus Well-Known Member

Oh those dang kitties. Sometimes I wish they could speak English. But only sometimes, most of the time I don't think I want to know what Goof is thinking. :confused:

Squalliesmom likes this.
  5. Critter Mom

Critter Mom Well-Known Member

Are you home testing? Anything unusual about his numbers?

Has Sonny shown any other signs of slightly unusual behaviour/change in clinical signs - even subtle changes?

Mogs

6. Critter Mom

Critter Mom Well-Known Member

This.

7. Barri & Sonny

Barri & Sonny Member

Nope...Nothing Mogs! He has been the same as usual! I really think he got mad at me!!! He has this cardboard box that he likes to always run into and slide across the floor in. After he did that last night...i just moved the box back to its original spot...thats when he attacked! I truly believe i pissed the cat off by moving it!!! Oyyyyy these kitties!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.