Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carolynn FletcherGA & RobbieGA

Carolynn FletcherGA & RobbieGA Member

Fletcher met a new friend today (well, new to him--- I've been dating the guy for a bit now)...

He didn't know that Fletcher was my acrocat... but noticed right off the bat that he looked different.... "his head is shaped like a lion's"... also mentioned that he appears achey (going to start him back on aspirin since that's about the only pain med he tolerates). He felt bad when I told him it was because of the *#@^$^(#@ tumor.

I have to admit that it made me sad to have someone who has never met Fletcher, be able to see the differences between him and a regular kitty so quickly. That means all the changes I see aren't in my head... they're real.

Even after 4 years FD and knowing he's an acrocat for over 3... I still HATE THIS!!!!!!!!!!

2. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

Ah but that is only one side! The important side is what you and Fletcher have brought to each other's lives that's so joyful and enriching.
    No one and nothing can ever take away the good times from you or Fletcher, right?

It's all in how you look at it. Special moments are no less special because of any condition. I say to work hard to celebrate the good because both you and Fletcher will feel better for it.

Smile and spend some time with Fletcher. it's a great day to pat a cat.

3. OptOut

OptOut Well-Known Member

Don't feel sad Carolynn! Fletcher is a happy boy. But, can we have some pictures? I've never seen a full picture of Fletcher.

4. Patti and Merlin

Patti and Merlin Member

SOOOOO I'm a month late to this......

But Fletcher is one of THE most handsome, loveable, perfect cats ever - he and Merlin were the perfect pair if I do say so myself! (well ok ok - perfect to Carolynn and Me! @-) :razz: ) AND I have a picture on my wall of the 2 of them that YOU gave me that proves it to me everyday and makes me smile everyday!

uhhhh but dare I ask....if this the perfect guy???? :shock:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.