rebound check instruction --nevermind

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by stefani&toonces, Jul 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stefani&toonces

stefani&toonces Member

ETA -- nevermind, found it on the Old Board by using Google. That Good Old Board!

So, from what I read doing a rebound check may not be crazy. He is having "adequate" nadirs followed by high preshots. Although, this is not always happening, and sometimes he is having textbook perfect beautiful curves. (Lowish preshots under 250, sloping gentle curves down to 60-90, following by another low PS , but more often than not it's a nadir 80-150 and a preshot of 400+ at +10-12, sigh)

---------------------------------------------------------

Maybe I should be posting this in Lantus but since I don't have the spreadsheet set up yet I don't know they'd feel they have enough info to advise.

Foster Kitty and FDMB-named "Sebastian Purrbox" is still making me scratch my head with his duration and curves. I am thinking I may need to do a rebound check.

Can anyone point me to the "book" on rebound checks?

(FYI, he's not going dangerously low, but he's having some fabulous looking curves half the time, and the other half the time I am seeing 400+ and even 500+ as early as +10).

Thanks.

2. Michele and Esse

Michele and Esse Well-Known Member

I know the feeling, Stefani...rebound is a mean growly bear, you know? LOL.

Still trying to sneak Eeyore's dose up without him noticing. He's noticing. LOL. This is a hard dance, this sugar thing. Kinda like dancing en pointe with no training. Can you link over the old board stuff? It might be helpful for me.

Best-
    Michele

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.