Request for Prayers go unanswered!

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by cyndi and fuzzy, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cyndi and fuzzy

cyndi and fuzzy Member

:cry: I have been watching this post and cannot help but reply. Awhile back I used the 911 sticker and ok, maybe i shouldnt have, but here is a glich which needs to be worked out, maybe an icon with praying hands,a cross??? there has been a request for prayers for Stryper on since january 23, it is now feb 1!!! only one other person answered this request besides me..... is it because its posted with the wrong icon? wrong place? really sad that such a request go unnoticed by everyone, comment said was posted on board but no traffic there, well why arent any of you who griped about my 911 answering this request!!! I am sorry but this is really pathetic on all members part!!!!

2. WCF and Meowzi

WCF and Meowzi Well-Known Member

you're out of line.

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=3775

there were 24 replies.

3. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

(((((cyndi))))) There was no problem in my view that you used the 911 icon, and I'm sorry it blew up. Please hang in there with us. There are tons of people here with big hearts. Some like me (and I see I did comment on Stryper's thread) only check the health boards periodically, so may not have seen the post. I often say prayers as well when I read posts like this one, but I don't always add a post - sometimes it is just too overwhelming to respond to everyone.

As far as the 911 issue, if it is troubling you, what I would do in your shoes is send a PM to Janet & Binky, one of the Mods on the board who is helping out a lot from what I read, with Rebecca being ill, let her know how you are feeling as a newbie who used the 911 and then felt criticized for it, and ask for her input & clarification.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.