Retired Practice Manager/ Vet Tech 15 years

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Laura Mahoney, Jun 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laura Mahoney

Laura Mahoney New Member

Hello my name is Laura and I have a 12 year old cat named peewee, he has diabetes. It has been a rough year. I have alot of knowledge of all kind of diseases in pets
    If I can help anyone with what I know I will. Just contact me with any questions any time. I am happy to help.

2. Elizabeth and Bertie

Elizabeth and Bertie Well-Known Member

Hi Laura and extra-sweet Peewee, and welcome to FDMB. :bighug:

Eliz

Laura Mahoney likes this.
  3. Laura Mahoney

Laura Mahoney New Member

Thank you everyone. Refreshing to meet like minded people.

4. BJM

BJM Well-Known Member

Welcome to FDMB.
    In case you've not encoutered it, take a look at Cat Info, especially the 2 food lists in the right column with the black background.
    We encourage folks to feed low carb, over the counter canned or raw foods. By low carb, we mean that fewer than 10% of the calories are from carbohydrate. Few of the prescription diabetes diets meet that criteria.

5. Maggies Mom Debby

Maggies Mom Debby Well-Known Member

Welcome!! A lot of us have become quite knowledgable about feline diabetes and it's treatment out of necessity. We always love having people in the profession posting on this site.

Elizabeth and Bertie likes this.
  6. Laura Mahoney

Laura Mahoney New Member

Thank you. I love helping animal big and small. I started with large animal vet then ended my career in a small animal clinic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.