1. FDMB will be updated soon. PLEASE save this web address: https://www.limestonemedia.com/feline/FDMB/ -- this will be the backup during the transition. It should be just an hour or two. See the "Announcements" section for more info.

Riley at 238

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by dana moore, Apr 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dana moore

dana moore Member

Gave 1 unit.

2. dana moore

dana moore Member

I haven't been home all week to check his number so I will be checking tonight to see how low they drop.

3. Rachel

Rachel Well-Known Member

Oh that's a nice PMPS! It will definitely be helpful to see what that does to him tonight with any tests you get in. :)

4. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

Nice yellow!

5. Yong

Yong Well-Known Member

Riley is doing very good on that 1.0U! I'm glad you decided to give it a shot. Bad pun :rolleyes:. Nice blue +4 :cool:

Rachel likes this.
  6. Yong

Yong Well-Known Member

Hey Dana, just happened to notice on your SS you are missing a range and the one green range you have should be 50-99, not 40-99. I know it's only ten points but <50 on human meter is the "take action" number :).

7. Frank's Mom

Frank's Mom Member

I love how you stalk all of our SS and help keep us organized!!

8. Djamila

Djamila Well-Known Member

How did you even notice that!?!? You're seriously amazing! And now for the next question...how does Dana get it fixed?

Rachel and Yong like this.
  9. Yong

Yong Well-Known Member

If she wants it fixed, I can probably help. I think when I setup my SS I accidentally deleted / messed up a range or two while customizing mine :smuggrin:. Wasn't paying close enough attention to what I was highlighting :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.