Rocket - Update from ultrasound

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Karrie and Maverick, Jul 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Natalia & Enana

Natalia & Enana Well-Known Member

2. Karrie and Maverick

Karrie and Maverick Well-Known Member

((((((Claudia)))))) I wish I was closer and could help give you peace when you are at work. I'd be Rocket's nanny :mrgreen: I'd even talk to him in a bad english accent. Wishing the drugs clear his system and he gets back to himself. You two make a good team, keep showering him with love. Lots of hugs Claudia.

3. Iorwen & Tray

Iorwen & Tray Well-Known Member

Keeping you and Rocket in my prayers and thoughts.
    BIG HUGS

4. Linda and Bear Man

Linda and Bear Man Well-Known Member

(((Claudia))) I was happy to read the pretty good ultrasound report on Rocket. He is amazing kitty (with an amazing Mom). I hope they can figure out the skin issue. I saw that Marjorie/Gracie mentioned Aranesp. What is Rocket's HCT? Bear Man took Aranesp. The whole anemia issue is pretty complicated. Lots to learn if you go there. The HCT should be pretty low before you consider starting tx, and of course, it only works if the anemia is caused by the CRF (as opposed to something like a GI bleed). Did they test his retuculocytes? If you ever need it, I have a huge stock of Aranesp in my refrigerator, not sure what the expiry date is. It is even more fragile than insulin, so I wonder if it could be shipped safely. Anyway, I hope that Rocket is not going to need it, and that the anemia is transient, and the skin issue will be resolved. Lots of prayers still coming your way.

5. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Claudia & Rocket,

We are thinking of you this morning and praying that today will be a good day for Rocket (and you, Claudia). The report must be encouraging and Rocket is truly an amazing kitty.
    Try to get some rest when you get home from work.

Hugs,
    Ella & Rusty

6. MauiGuppy

MauiGuppy Well-Known Member

Claudia,

It must be so hard to be at work and being away from your kitty. I'm glad the weekend is finally here for you. Hopefully that'll give you some time to rest and spend it with Rocket.

@Rocket, please get better soon. We're all thinking of you!

Bonnie and Junior

7. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

thinking of you today and sending lots of healing vines and prayers

8. Lauren&Tommy (GA)

Lauren&Tommy (GA) Well-Known Member

Claudia, I've been away from here for a few days but just caught up on reading all of the posts here. You're right, you have one brave strong kitty in Rocket and you are a truly amazing bean for the care you are giving him. Most people do not understand the love they give, you are right again!! I am praying and sending all sorts of healing vines and good wishes that your boy will be around for quite some time to come.
    [​IMG]

9. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

:YMHUG: :YMHUG: Rocket is a fighter and hanging in there. I hope the vets come up w/ an answer soon. I know this is probably so obvious and already checked and dismissed, but could it be from the sub-q needle hitting a vein or bruising from it? I hadn't seen anything like that mentioned, I hope it could be something so simple. tons of vine and snowflakes.

10. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

(((((CLAUDIA_ROCKET)))))) We are happy that Rocket is holding his own!! Prayers & white healing light to our favorite boy--Get all well soon--
    Yes, we know how our kitties are our family, and they are often the only children we have, and how our lives are centered around them--They DO deserve it for all the love they give us..
    I just know Rocket will be just fine, all the love & prayers sent your way--Hugs of comfort sent to you from us!

11. Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA)

Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA) Well-Known Member

((((Claudia&Rocket)))

A very decent U/S report! Rocket is one fighter of a kitty! I am tickled pink. Maybe it doesn't seem like such a great report but when you consider what you thought you would hear...it is just mahvelous! :D

Could the thing on Rocket's skin be a cyst? Jackson used to get little scabs on his cyst if he messed with it.

Still praying for you and hoping that you have a good vet visit tomorrow.

Love,
    Caryl, Alex and Jackson xoxo

12. Venita

Venita Well-Known Member

((((Caudia and Rocket)))) Thinking of you and sending prayers.

13. jan and Hep and sara (GA)

jan and Hep and sara (GA) Well-Known Member

Claudia,

Sending my thoughts and prayers to you and Rocket. It's a good thing Rocket has you in his corner. Good luck with his vet visit.

Hang in there.
    Thinking of you.

14. Bruce & Simon

Bruce & Simon Well-Known Member

Good luck with the vet visit. Our thoughts & prayers are with you. :YMHUG:

15. skybar22

skybar22 Well-Known Member

I am relatively new here but wanted to add my prayers and best wishes for Rocket and you.

16. doombuggy

doombuggy Well-Known Member

You have our thoughts and prayers today. Asking St Francis for a special intercession for Rocket. :YMHUG:

17. MommaOfMuse

MommaOfMuse Well-Known Member

Keeping you and Rocket in my thoughts and prayers today. Hopefully the vet will have some answers for you today. Keep us updated when you can. :YMHUG:

Mel, Maxwell, Musette & The Fur Gang

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.