Rorschach RIP

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Steve & Jock, Mar 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steve & Jock

Steve & Jock Member

2. Karen & Smokey(GA)

Karen & Smokey(GA) Well-Known Member

Oh, Steve. I am so sorry you have lost your last little nekked guy.

Rorschach is now with his kitty friends and they are all romping and playing in the
    sunny fields. Chasing butterflies. Wearing their little sweaters if it is chilly.

Soar free, Rorschach. Steve loves you forever.

Remember all the wonderful times, Steve...

...'til you meet again.

3. Steve & Jock

Steve & Jock Member

[​IMG]

All together again at the Bridge.

4. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Barb & Checkers (GA) Well-Known Member

Ohhh Steve, I'm so very very sorry for your loss, and so soon after losing Jock. wings_cat

5. MommaOfMuse

MommaOfMuse Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry ((((Steve)))) at the loss of your last little nekkid guy.

Fly Free Rorschach!

Mel, Maxwell, Musette & The Fur Gang

6. Hope + (((Baby)))GA

Hope + (((Baby)))GA Well-Known Member

Steve, that picture of the three of them together is beautiful but so sad to know now they are all gone from your life but together again at the Bridge. Too soon after losing Jock and you have my deepest sympathy. My heart goes out to you.

7. Alice and Tabby

Alice and Tabby Member

Steve I am so very sorry. We have all come to know and love your babies. I am sending you big hugs. They are all together now at the Bridge.

Fly Free Rorschach.

8. Grayson & Lu

Grayson & Lu Well-Known Member

Steve -

So sorry for your loss, but how comforting to know your babies are all together again and healthy. God Bless.

Lu-Ann

LOVED the pics! Not everyone can get away with not having hair - your babies were beautiful!

9. Ann & Scatcats

Ann & Scatcats Well-Known Member

Oooh my heart aches for you, Steve. I've known your trio for 4 years through here and your experience with the syringes from when you lived in Sweden with Jock you so willingly shared and helped Simba and me with. All of a sudden those 4 years times span seems very short, I know they all did their best they could do to stay as long as possible with you. I wish you had gotten to keep them all with you forever.

You shared their life time and taken such good care of them. I hope you will be okay, Steve. Hugs

Walk with angels sweet nekked little Rorschach.

10. Vicky & Gandalf (GA) & Murrlin

Vicky & Gandalf (GA) & Murrlin Well-Known Member

My heart breaks for you, Steve, again. Having lost one precious cat, I cannot imagine the loss of 2 so close together. ((((((Steve))))))

Thank you so much for sharing Rorschach's pictures. The pictures of Jock taking care of Rorschach are so touching. Now they can play with one another and Minivan at the Bridge.

Fly free, Rorschach! wings_cat

11. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

Oh no! I am so sorry to hear this news, Steve!
    Even though you knew this was coming, it does not make it easier.
    No more suffering for Rorschach, and yes, together again with Minivan and Jock.

Fly free, Rorschach.

12. HollyandSpader(GA)

HollyandSpader(GA) Well-Known Member

I am so sorry.

I know that there were a lot of his buddies, including Spader, from FDMB there to meet him at the bridge.

13. Sophia

Sophia Well-Known Member

Oh Steve,, I am so sorry does that mean all the nekked babies are gone?? I was always intrigued by the name Rorschach.. did you name him for the test or the city in Switzerland? My heart goes out to you..I always thought your kitties were so interesting.

14. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

That isn't fair. Not so soon after losing Jock.

I'm sorry Steve .. I hope you find peace in knowing they are together again ...

15. lynda and scruffy (GA)

lynda and scruffy (GA) Member

Oh, Steve. I'm so sorry to read this. Your sharing your three boys with us over the years has been so interesting. It makes me sad to think of you without them, but it's nice to know that the kitties are together again.

"We who choose to surround ourselves with lives
    even more temporary than our own,
    live within a fragile circle, easily and often breached.
    Unable to accept its awful gaps, we still would live no other way.
    We cherish memory as the only certain immortality,
    never fully understanding the necessary plan."

-- Irving Townsend

16. Karen & Pearl

Karen & Pearl Member

Oh Steve, I'm so sorry. ((((hugs)))

17. Trish & Harley (GA)

Trish & Harley (GA) Member

Steve - I am so very sorry

18. Maggies Mom Debby

Maggies Mom Debby Well-Known Member

Steve, I'm so sorry to hear is was Rorschach's time. Please accept my deepest condolences.

19. Steph & Cuddles (GA)

Steph & Cuddles (GA) Well-Known Member

Oh (((((Steve))))) I'm so sorry. :sad: It's never enough time. At least they're all together again.. what a reunion that must be.

20. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry for your loss, Steve. (((((Hugs))))))

Fly Free Beautiful Happy Rorschach.
    wings_cat

21. OLM Catnip Cottage

OLM Catnip Cottage Well-Known Member

I am SO sorry! What a terrible loss to you. They were 3 adorable boys who captivated us all. We will miss them too! Heaven has a fabulous gain.

22. jt and trouble (GA)

jt and trouble (GA) Well-Known Member

(((((((Steve)))))))
    Thank you Steve for sharing your wonderful family with us. We've come to, learn, know, laugh, and now grieve with your every post. I just know there is one big party at the bridge, a celebration that they are all together again. My heart goes out to you. May peace follow you till you all meet again.
    jeanne

23. Carol & Yoshi

Carol & Yoshi Well-Known Member

Oh Steve, I'm so sorry. Your little troop of furless kitties were the first I ever knew about and it was so fun seeing them and learning about them. Thank you for sharing them with us and helping expand FD knowledge. Rorschach, Jock and Minivan (love the names) will always be remembered fondly and with a smile. (((Steve)))

24. Michelle & Prudence

Michelle & Prudence Member

I am so sorry, Steve :YMSIGH: Just know they ARE all together. You were a wonderful daddy! I am so extremely grateful for all your help with Pru and I and I am sure she's even hanging out with the gang. Big ((((((HUGS))))))) to you. wings_cat

25. Larry and Kitties

Larry and Kitties Well-Known Member

Sending purrs and prayers at this difficult time.

26. Amy'sWinston (GA)

Amy'sWinston (GA) Member

Oh ((((((((((((((((Steve))))))))))))))))

I saw the subject and cried out NOOOOOOOO.... I'm heartbroken that it was Rorschach's time...and so soon after your other hairless babies had to go.....

Praying you peace and comfort.... hope the posse of naked boyz come to visit you soon....

Run free Rorschach...and rest joyfully... kiss your brothers hello for your dad.... he will miss you more than words can say....

27. cjleo

cjleo Member

Steve, I am so sorry for your loss of your Rorschach, your last of the trio of nekked kitties. That picture of the three of them just touched my heart. Unlike many people, I've had an opportunity to care for a naked kitty when I did rescue. Beautiful, although different, cats for sure.

Peace,

Claudia

28. Rob & Harley (GA)

Rob & Harley (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry for your double loss, I lost two in 6 weeks so I know how much more empty it seems. My heart goes out to you, sending peace to you and your family.

Fly free Rorschach wings_cat

29. Charlotte and Indy (GA)

Charlotte and Indy (GA) Member

(((Steve))) It is the end of an era and I am heartbroken for you. And smiling sadly at Karen - I fondly remember the sweater stories, too.

30. Jill and Remi

Jill and Remi Member

((Steve)) I am so sorry to see this. I know how much you loved him and how you said you would never let him suffer. You were strong for him and I know he felt your love evryday. Fly free sweet Rorschach!

31. mybuddybinks

mybuddybinks Well-Known Member

Oh, Steve...this is absolutely heartbreaking.

land softly, little nekkid guy...

celi, binks, smudge and annie

[​IMG]

32. Karen & dB (GA)

Karen & dB (GA) Well-Known Member

Oh Steve, I'm so sorry. Your nekkid kitties are some of my favorite cats on the board. Rorschach had such a deep soul and such purrsonality, it's really hard not to fall in love with him! There must be a huge reunion party going on. Meanwhile, back here on earth, we are grieving with you.

Karen, dB in spirit, Bindi, Dorje

33. Jean and Charcoal

Jean and Charcoal Well-Known Member

Dear Steve,

I am so very sorry to hear of your Rorschach's passing. We never have enough time with our wonderful family members, whether they are beans or felines, etc...

My heart goes out to you, but I am very happy that you believe that they are together again, and I feel sure that you will see them all together again one day.

Take care...
    ((((HUGS)))),
    Jean and Charcoal (GA) cat_pet_icon rb_icon

34. Gail & Houdini (GA)

Gail & Houdini (GA) Well-Known Member

Oh Steve I am soooo sorry to see this so soon after Jock's passing...... My heart goes out to you.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful family with us.

Many hugs ((((((Steve)))))) and prayers for your peace.

35. Linda and Mandy

Linda and Mandy Member

Steve,Iam sorry. The boys are all back together . Hugs and prayers.

36. Sonia & Tom (GA)

Sonia & Tom (GA) Well-Known Member

So very sorry Steve.

37. RobbiesMom

RobbiesMom Member

Deepest sympathies -

38. Susie and Moochie

Susie and Moochie Member

I'm so sorry, Steve :(. Even knowing it's coming it's so hard to see him go :(.

Fly free, Rorschach! I know that Jock and Minivan are there with you again now :(

39. Linda & Chance (GA)

Linda & Chance (GA) Member

I am so sorry for your loss.

40. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

((((((( Steve )))))))
    i'm so sorry...

41. pamela and tigger

pamela and tigger Well-Known Member

I am so sorry Steve. I got to know you and your three gorgeous, beautiful naked kitties here on FDMB over the last seven years. I actually hadn't ever seen a 'nekkid' kitty before you joined. And then I fell in love with your crew. :) Plus your devotion (and Sabrina's- she was such a part of this too) and all the help you gave to all us on this board.

I am so sorry Rorschach has been taken from you. I am sure though, that he is with his 'bros' at the bridge and doing just fine.

In case anyone missed the pictures in Steve's signature....they are beautiful.

https://plus.google.com/photos/106186115727497346409/albums/5210750666459052369?banner=pwa

Run free and fly Rorschach, wherever your heart takes you little man.

42. Emmy & Dude

Emmy & Dude Well-Known Member

Oh, Steve, I am so sorry. I am so very sorry. Those three boys of yours have been such a part of this board - how we've loved the antics and the pictures - how special they all three were. Legends of the board - and now together again.

My heart goes out to you - they leave such a void in our hearts and lives - but what memories these three have left with us.

Please know that we share your sadness and tears today - even as the party and welcome at The Bridge goes on.

Sending many hugs and comforting thoughts.

Emmy & Dude (& Mittsi too)

Damn cancer.......

43. Venita

Venita Well-Known Member

(((((Steve))))) It is the end of an era with the passing of Rorschach. May you forever hold each of them in your heart, and they always will feel your love. Fly free, dear Rorschach. wings_cat

44. Sheila & Beau GA & Jeddie GA

Sheila & Beau GA & Jeddie GA Well-Known Member

(((Steve))) I am so sorry. Fly free Rorschach and RIP with your brothers. rb_icon

45. Lisa and Merlyn (GA)

Lisa and Merlyn (GA) Well-Known Member

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((STEVE)))))))))))))))))))))))))

Even tho I knew this was coming, it doesnt lessen the impact..and now you have no naked babies :( I am so very sorry for your loss. I know they are partying up a storm over the Bridge together, and with my Merlyn, Janeway and Conor, and all the other GAs. Sending many many cyber hugs.

Rorschach is flying free now, whole and healthy over the Rainbow Bridge rb_icon
    wings_cat

46. RuthV

RuthV Member

Sorry to hear this. I am sure you gave him the best possible life.

47. sharon and sparky

sharon and sparky Member

Fly Free Rorshach wings_cat Land Softly rb_icon

48. MelanieAndRacci

MelanieAndRacci Well-Known Member

I feel so badly for you Steve. Knowing it's coming and having it happen are so different. You must feel so lonely losing two of your babies so closely together. I hope you're comforted by the gorgeous photos you have to remind you of the wonderful times together with the three of them. They were such a unique little family.

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Melanie & Racci

49. Complick8d

Complick8d Well-Known Member

Fly Free Rorschach! I'm sorry for your loss Steve! :(

50. Linda and Crash (GA)

Linda and Crash (GA) Member

So sorry to hear about your kitty. Sending (((hugs))).

51. Pam and Layla

Pam and Layla Member

(((Steve)))

I'm so sorry.

Pam

52. chriscleo

chriscleo Well-Known Member

sincerest condolences to you, steve, on the loss of your beloved boy.
    fly free and land softly, rorschach.

53. Heather & Seasaidh (GA)

Heather & Seasaidh (GA) Member

Steve,

I am so sorry. This must be really tough and so soon after losing Jock. Fly free, handsome Rorschach.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((STEVE)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

54. JL and Chip

JL and Chip Well-Known Member

Steve, I'm so sorry. The picture of the three of them together is precious and has always been one of my favorites. It's hard to believe that they're all at the bridge now ... and that Rorschach left so soon after Jock. You nekked crew always made me smile. My thoughts are with you.

55. Doug N Libby

Doug N Libby Well-Known Member

Reading your note made my heart ache for you - so sorry for your loss.

Praying comfort for you -

Libby

56. Cindy and Patches

Cindy and Patches Member

I am so sorry. We will truly miss all three of them. Sending hugs and prayers for peace.

57. Kirsten

Kirsten New Member

Dear Steve,

I am so sorry to read this - I am sending you lots of strength in this very difficult time.

58. Susan G and Tiger GA

Susan G and Tiger GA Member

i'm so sorry for the loss of your precious rorschach-i used to love reading of your boys' adventures! and so they are together once again, healthy and happy at the bridge. safe crossing to rorschach, and many purrs and hugs to you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.