RUMPELTEAZER 1-27-14

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by misty1477, Jan 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. misty1477

misty1477 Well-Known Member

Testing once a day now.
    1/2 can FF for snack @ 1:30AM
    1-1/2 cans FF for breakfast
    1 can FF for lunch
    1-1/2 cans FF for supper

51@ 2:30PM :mrgreen:

2. Sue and Oliver (GA)

Sue and Oliver (GA) Well-Known Member

There we are!

3. Jen&Eddie

Jen&Eddie Well-Known Member

Lovely! I gotta ask, do you find yourself watching the clock for the next test time? :mrgreen:

4. nckitties3

nckitties3 Well-Known Member

Beautiful! So happy for you! :YMHUG:

5. misty1477

Yes I do...it feels very strange now...like I am forgetting to do something. :roll:
    RumpelT keeps going to her pokey-poke spot at the usual test times. :mrgreen: :lol:

6. nckitties3

How long was she on insulin? Seems the vast majority go OTJ within either a few weeks or 2-3 months. Would be nice to know there may be hope for my boy, too.

7. misty1477

She was on the juice since March 2013. Her OTJ trial actually took 23 days. :roll:

Don't worry Deb...Every Cat Is Different and some sugar-cats don't want to read the manual or only read part of it, think it is boring and toss it aside. :lol:

I have learned that our sugar-cats didn't get sweet in a week or two (most of the time time it took years being on the contraband), so it will take time getting them back to being semi-sweet and then sugarless. There IS hope...stay with us here and it will happen. :mrgreen:

8. nckitties3

Lucian has been on the juice sine 1/4/2013, little over a year.

It would be nice if he went OTJ, but it really doesn't matter. If he was stable and regulated for the rest of his life, I'm good with that. OTJ isn't my goal, keeping him happy and healthy is. Anything else would just be a silver lining. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.