RUMPELTEAZER 2-12-14 Lovin' The Evo While OTJ

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by misty1477, Feb 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. misty1477

misty1477 Well-Known Member

Sorry for not being here much lately...I truly feel bad I have not been helping out. :cry:
    I just cannot believe how far behind I have become with things around my house. YIKES !!! @-) ohmygod_smile :roll:
    Seems like I will never get caught up.
    Been tracking this crazy storm headed my way for tonight/tomorrow/friday. WOW !!!

UPDATE ON FEEDING EVO:
    I have been leaving it out 24/7 for all of my fur-crew to graze on. They like being able to have a "dry" food again.
    They have Fancy Feast for their main meals.

RumpelT is not as ravenous as she was before I introduced the EVO.
    I did spot-checks to test her numbers....AND....She is staying in the 60's and 70's. YAY !!!!! :D :D :D

They all seem to be eating less with the EVO/FF combo going on daily.

Funny Story From A Few Weeks Ago:
    I portioned out the FF into everyone's plates and had 1/2 can left over. Put can on top of microwave to use later...I usually put on top of fridge but forgot. A few hours later, I hear noises in kitchen. I get there just in time to see RumpelT jump off the counter with the CAN of FF in her mouth! Jeepers Cats !!! That fur-kid never ceases to amaze me. haha_smiley

2. BJM

BJM Well-Known Member

I hope it didn't cut her mouth at all.

3. misty1477

misty1477 Well-Known Member

No cuts thank goodness.

I never saw anything like it in my life. I definitely need "kitty-cams" set up in my house. haha_smiley

4. Sue and Oliver (GA)

Sue and Oliver (GA) Well-Known Member

How nice they like the Evo and it hasn't changed Rumpel's numbers. Best of both worlds!

Always nice to see you around. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.