Sadie Needs Some Dosing Advice...

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Kacie and Sadie, Mar 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kacie and Sadie

Kacie and Sadie Member

Hello! It's been a while since posting. We've been trying to figure out the correct dose for Sadie and was convinced to use U-100's and finally got comfortable using the chart. We were really scared. So, since February 14th, we have used the u-100 and started out with 1.2 and as of now we are at 1.6. Because of our work schedules, we haven't been able to do a whole lot of in between the day tests- one off's here and there. Could someone look at her spreadsheet and let me know your thoughts? Her numbers have seemed to be pretty high pre-shot. Tim is of course wanting to be very cautious and is worried to go to the next level of 1.8. She eats primarily Wellness canned now with a few times of Fancy Feast low carb variety. She eats 1/2 can (5.5) for breakfast (430am) and we leave the other half out mixed with some water to last throughout the morning and afternoon. She then eats a 1/2 can (430pm) for dinner and the other 1/2 in the evening throughout the night but sometimes doesn't eat all of it. Lately she's been eating most overnight.

Thanks for your help and I hope everyone is doing well :)

2. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Ele & Blackie (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Kacie,
    It looks like you have done the "go slow" approach and that's a good thing. Sadie's numbers are very consisten. So, if it were me, I would increase to 1.8 and wait at least 6 cycles (shots), get a few spot checks midday and see if you get a better response. Your numbers aren't terrible, but they could be a little better. The Wellness & FF are fine and it sounds like you're feeding enough.

You and Tim are doing great. I think with a little fine tuning you'll get Sadie in better numbers.

3. Nancy and Cody

Nancy and Cody Well-Known Member

I wish you had some in between preshot data. Without it we are only guessing what is happening during the day. I'm glad you have been going slow. If you do a "curve" day, wait until she's been on a dose a few days so it has a chance to "settle" and try to test every 2 hours, especially mid day, like +4, +6, +8 or +3, +5, +7. This will help you figure out the low point and the duration.

hang in there!

4. Kacie and Sadie

Kacie and Sadie Member

Thanks for the encouragement! I'm glad that we're on the right track. Breakfast time her AMPS was 433 and we started the 1.8. Tim was able to test her at +7 and it was 294. Her PMPS was 320. We did 1.8 as well. I'm hoping to do a curve this Saturday...

Thanks again~

Kacie, Tim, and Sadie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.