Saying hello!

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by tll/zeke, Aug 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tll/zeke

tll/zeke New Member

Hi ,
    I'm Teri & my cat is Zeke. Just started this journey last week after noticing he was drinking non-stop. So I've been lurking for about a week reading all the great info. It's a lot to take in & learn at such notice.
    Thanks!

2. FurBabiesMama

FurBabiesMama Well-Known Member

Welcome! You will get an education you never cared to need. :)

3. Tuxedo Mom

Tuxedo Mom Well-Known Member

Welcome to an excellent information and support forum!! As overwhelming as it may seem in the beginning, you will find that knowledge is power and the more knowledge you have the less confusing this whole FD journey is and the more empowered you will become.

P;ease do continue reading everything you can and post ANY questions you have on the Health forum:

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/forums/feline-health-the-main-forum.28/

or the Lantus forum:

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/forums/lantus-glargine-levemir-detemir.9/

:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

4. MrWorfMen's Mom

MrWorfMen's Mom Well-Known Member

Welcome Teri and Zeke. So glad you found us. This is the best place you never wanted to be.

Come join us over on the Health Forum with any and all questions you have. When you post tell us a bit more about Zeke like what diet you are feeding, any other medical conditions and if you are home testing, what glucometer you are using. We're here to help in any way we can whether it's technical stuff or just some moral support. This can be so overwhelming in the beginning but we can help you navigate this new path and you'll soon realize this is easier than you thought. :)

5. tll/zeke

tll/zeke New Member

Thank you for the welcomes everyone. I know I'll be posting questions soon. I am trying to navigate the food issue. Zeke weighs 19lbs- down from 20 though. It's so overwhelming trying to figure all this out & afford $ it.
    Thanks again!

Barbara & Uncle (GA) likes this.
  6. Yong & Maury GA

Yong & Maury GA Well-Known Member

Welcome Teri and Zeke!

7. JanetNJ

JanetNJ Well-Known Member

Welcome

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.