Screen Jumps When Typing At Bottom Of Long Message

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Angela & Blackie & 3 Others, Jul 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Angela & Blackie & 3 Others

Angela & Blackie & 3 Others Well-Known Member

Is there any way to fix the screen where you type in case your message happens to be long, which mine do sometimes? I get to the bottom, and then begin typing away, and it jumps. Does anyone else have that problem, and if so, what did you do to fix it?

Thank you in advance. :)

2. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

Hmmm, it's not ringing a bell for me, and yeah, I type long messages. :lol: :lol: :lol: You might want to post about it in the Tech forum if you haven't already...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

does it happen after you press send? if it does you just need to press send again becuase someone else has posted before you on the same thread.

4. Angela & Blackie & 3 Others

Angela & Blackie & 3 Others Well-Known Member

No, it happens as I'm typing when I hit the bottom of the chat screen (if that makes sense).

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yeah, i've had that happen. it does jump but then i am able to scroll it back down and continue on. don't know if that's the same thing.
    FWIW don't type very long posts as i have ADD (kidding) but can only take in small doses of info. and answer or think about one issue at a time ;-)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.