Seamus Says HI

Discussion in 'Honeymooners / OTJ' started by Natasha & Seamus, Jan 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Natasha & Seamus

Natasha & Seamus Member

Just popping in to say Happy New Years & because Seamus demanded we say hi!

His royal highness is doing well, it's been a little over 2 years since OTJ. His sugar is staying in the blues & greens (I remember when I had no idea what you all were talking about)! We had a little issue in late fall because I'm not swift. He had his annual bath & I used human shampoo. DO NOT DO THAT. Seems my poor feline had an allergic reaction and licked a patch of fur clean off his big belly. Thankfully our vet is an old high school friend & she said to get some oatmeal shampoo...tada, better furry belly. You've all been warned ;)

So all things are well, we miss you but kinda don't (don't take it personal). Here's Seamus channelling his inner Wolverine complete with angry face because you should never laugh at him.

[​IMG]

2. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

hi Natasha!

its really nice to see your update, and happy to hear he is still going strong!
    Congrats on 2 years+ :razz:

3. drjsiems

drjsiems Member

Congratulations Seamus on two years OTJ and good to hear from you Ronnie and Luna! We don't get around here much lately but thought of you recently and was wondering how Luna is doing - so good to know you are still here!

Judy & Jake (getting close to the two-year mark OTJ also!)

4. Natasha & Seamus

Natasha & Seamus Member

Hey Ronnie! Give Luna skritches and kisses for me! And congrats Judy!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.