Seattle Area diabetes vet recommendations?

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Sunny17, Feb 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sunny17

Sunny17 New Member

Does anyone have any recommendations for a vet who specializes in or has experience with feline diabetes here in Seattle? We have been using the SSGS method for the last 5 months, based on the wealth of information of this board, but haven't been able to regulate.

We recently got a Freestyle Libre sensor and got a bunch of data from it (really recommend doing this if you can) - but we need help interpreting the curves from it. FWIW, Astrophe also has a set of urinary issues - and ever since the diabetes diagnosis has been "leaking" pee as well while sleeping :(

We are on the Eastside (Redmond, Kirkland, Woodinville, Bellevue etc) area in Seattle.

Would be grateful for any recommendations folks may have. I searched around for an FAQ (one would assume this is a common question by area but I didn't find one, so apologies if I missed it)

2. manxcat419

manxcat419 Well-Known Member

If you can't find anyone closer to you, I can give you a recommendation in Maple Valley. It's the vet we use, and they're familiar with the way we do spreadsheets, dosing etc. Bit of a hike from the Bellevue area, but unfortunately I'm not familiar with the vets closer to you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.