Send Carly good dental vibes today!

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Lisa and Merlyn (GA), May 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lisa and Merlyn (GA)

Lisa and Merlyn (GA) Well-Known Member

She wasnt happy about no breakfast. Already know one tooth might be coming out..hopefully not more than that.

2. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

sending good dental vibes to carly!!!

3. Lisa and Merlyn (GA)

Thanks! Two teeth came out. one for FORL, one for a pretty big chip that had exposed the pulp!! Thats for sure the one that was hurting and making her paw her face.. but I cant for the life of me figure out how she did that to herself, since it wasnt chipped at the last dental last year.

4. jt and trouble (GA)

jt and trouble (GA) Well-Known Member

I just saw this now . Glad all went well.

Jeanne

5. Lisa and Merlyn (GA)

OMG she is so loopy and wobbly, she looks like shes limping but I am sure its the drugs. I had to put her in the closet because she kept trying to jump on the cat tree and almost fell once.. maybe thats how she chipped her tooth :( Shes very grumpy that I put her in the closet.

EVen without the drugs, normally shes a little clumsy, and since shes a bit overweight for her frame, she cant jump easily, so I am thinking maybe she fell weird trying to get on the tree.

Also, the diva got her tail shaved and scrubbed, nails trimmed, fanny hair trimmed.

6. Cheryl and Winnie

Cheryl and Winnie Well-Known Member

glad the dental went well hope the meds wear off soon.

Also, the diva got her tail shaved and scrubbed, nails trimmed, fanny hair trimmed.

ooooooooooo I bet she was happy about all that too :mrgreen:
    good thing she was under !!

7. Lisa and Merlyn (GA)

NOT!!! :lol: not happy that is!

8. Jess & Earl

Jess & Earl Member

How is she doing today, Lisa?

9. Lisa and Merlyn (GA)

Hi Jess,

Shes doing ok re the dental. I think she might have some arthritis. Shes sacked out in the window sun. I gave her some pain meds. I am off today so I can give it 3x today. Torb. She didnt want to eat much this morning, but has been nibbling on her dish all day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.