Several Questions & Looking for Hope & Baby

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by MsKatz11, Apr 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MsKatz11

MsKatz11 New Member

I previously went by User Name: critrlvr.

I have a few things I need: If Hope posts somewhere, please pass it on that I am trying to find her. The next issue is gas: two of my three babies get gas that makes me leave the room. I've tried a few different types of food but nothing helps. My living arrangements changed last year and my roommate has three cats and three dogs. My cats were sneaking food from her cats' bowl, and eating dog food too. That was three different things, and one of my babies got very ill. So now we use the same cat food, which is the Indoor made by Friskies or something like that. I wanted to see if anyone has experienced the same problem, and suggest a better food to cut off the "gas line". I am planning to purchase all of the cat food, and need something which will eliminate the problem.

Also, Bittle (given name Cookie-Bittle is her nickname) will vomit (not frequently) and stagger afterward. She will try to walk and ends up falling on her side. She quickly recovers, but it's horrifying to watch. Has anyone had this problem? Should I be scared?

Thanks!!

Lori, Boo, Blue & Bittle

2. Venita

Venita Well-Known Member

Hi Lori. I can't help with you questions, but I sent a PM to Hope.

3. Hope + (((Baby)))GA

Hope + (((Baby)))GA Well-Known Member

Lori, I sent you a PM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.