Shaak, AMPS 343,Feb. 7th.2016

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Cathie and Shaak Ti (GA), Feb 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cathie and Shaak Ti (GA)

Cathie and Shaak Ti (GA) Well-Known Member

+5 272 I think it will continue to go up, what do you think Gill ?

2. Gill & George

Gill & George Well-Known Member

I think you are OK to get off to bed. He doesn't look like he is going to drop, Novolin is an in out insulin so I think we would have seen him drop by now. Get some rest, like I said you could always feed Shaak a small LC snack if you are worried.

3. Gill & George

Gill & George Well-Known Member

Heading out now, see you later, if you have any problems call out, like Andy said in case of emergency post up on both feline health and Lantus forums.
    I don't think you should have any problems.

4. Bama

Bama Member

Just wanted to let you know that you can have a remark in a cell start with a + or other operator if you put an apostrophe at the beginning. The apostrophe denotes that the entry is a comment rather than a formula.

So to get a remark that looks like this in the spreadsheet:
    You actually want to type this in the spreadsheet:
    Sorry to butt in but I don't get many chances to use my ridiculous spreadsheet knowledge anymore. ;)

5. Cathie and Shaak Ti (GA)

Cathie and Shaak Ti (GA) Well-Known Member

LOL @Bama I appreciate your knowledge, it helps. Thank you.

6. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Great job last night, Cathie. I know green is addictive but I think being up all night last night after the day you had yesterday wouldn't have been a good thing for you. A little excitement with FD goes a long way.

Thanks so much @Andy & Pimp and @Gill & George for keeping Cathie company.

I'd shoot the full 0.5u this morning and try the all canned diet and see how she does Cathie. She might bounce for a few cycles or we might find she still needs a bit more insulin. I will be home most of the day and will check in and watch your new thread.

Gill & George and Andy & Pimp like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.