GA Shadow B has Gone Ahead.

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by ShadowsMom, Feb 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShadowsMom

ShadowsMom Member

Thank you so much for all the support... all of you have been so kind. Shadow's labored breathing was due to congestive heart failure and we made the hard choice to help him cross over. He was, and is, an amazing little soul. My heart is as broken as his was.

2. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

:bighug: I'm so sorry.

3. Tiger(GA) and Ruth

Tiger(GA) and Ruth Well-Known Member

(((Hellen)))) I am so sorry for the loss of your sweet Shadow- Fly Free Little One and Land Softly- you were so loved
    heartcandle.jpg

4. Laura&Chichi (GA)

Laura&Chichi (GA) Well-Known Member

Im so sorry for the loss of your precious fur baby..:rb_icon:

5. Peg and Toby

Peg and Toby Well-Known Member

So sorry for you loss. It's so hard to lose a loved one. Sending healing vines.
    Take Care, Peg and Toby

6. lovey11

lovey11 Well-Known Member

I am so sorry for the loss of your beloved Shadow. Sending peace to you.

7. Tina & Sammy

Tina & Sammy Well-Known Member

I am so sorry! :bighug::bighug::bighug:cat_wings>o It is never an easy decision. My heart goes out to you and your family!

8. Vyktors Mum

Vyktors Mum Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry that it was time for you to give that final gift of love and let him go. Fly free little Shadow :rb_icon:

9. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Sending many comfort vines as your grieve your sweet boy's departure. (((Hellen)))
    Liz

10. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Dear ((((Helen)))),
    You gave your boy the ultimate gift of love. He'll be in "good paws" at the Bridge, welcomed by many pals. Fly free, sweet Shadow, on your beautiful golden wings. You are much loved. cat_wings>o

In deepest sympathy,

Ella & Edward, Rusty, and Stu (GA)

11. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Hellen, I'm so sorry. I know how hard it is to make that decision. You showed great love for Shadow. Sending prayers and hugs. Fly free Shadow. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

12. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

I am so very sorry it was Shadow's time to cross. His amazing little soul will always shine on in your heart....our prayers are with you.

13. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

(((Hellen))) I'm so sorry it was your precious little boy's time. :bighug:He had such a great life with you. I'm sure he'll send you a message when he reaches the bridge.
    Fly free Shadow.cat_wings>o

14. rhiannon and shadow (GA)

rhiannon and shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

(((Hellen)))
    I'm so sorry.
    [​IMG]

I can't say it... Fly Free Precious.
    I'm just so sorry

15. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

(((Helen)))

I am so sorry for your loss. Fly free, Shadow, and land softly.

16. Deanna & Billie

Deanna & Billie Well-Known Member

(((Helen)))

I am very sorry for your loss. I am sending lots of hugs and comfort to you. Fly free, sweet Shadow.

17. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

So sorry to hear it was time for Shadow cross

Fly free sweet Shadow and land softly...there are many at the bridge to welcome you. cat_wings>o

Send your mama a sign that you're happy and healthy again!

18. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

(((Hellen)))) My heart is breaking for you. You did the best thing for Shadow. I had a kitty with CHF and once the lasix no longer worked and they drained the fluid off her chest, it just kept filling up quickly. Your sweet boy is at peace now.

Gentle Journey, Shadow.

19. Marilyn and Polly

Marilyn and Polly Well-Known Member

Hellen. I'm so sorry. I, too, lost a kitty, Toast, to CHF. You gave Shadow the final, most difficult gift: peace and comfort and healing at the Bridge and a heart full of love to carry with him. Hurts beyond measure, though.

You know, he will always be your Shadow. There, just out of sight. Just around the corner. Maybe over there in the movement of a curtain or that unusual sound in the hall. Keeping watch on those he loves. Sometimes, you may even catch a fleeting glimpse of your Shadow. It will be him. For a moment. Reassuring you that all is well. He is well.

Safe passage, Shadow. My thoughts, Hellen.

Marilyn

20. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

{{{Hellen}}}

I am so sorry for the loss of your sweet baby. The deck was stacked against him and you persevered and gave him a wonderful, loving home and more happy days than anyone expected. Then you gave him the greatest, most selfless gift of all. I know he will be watching over you from the bridge and loving you.

Fly free, sweet Shadow, and land softly. [​IMG]

Anne & Zener GA likes this.
  21. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

22. Deborah & Shasta

Deborah & Shasta Well-Known Member

Hellen, I am so sorry for your loss. Sending many blessings and prayers of comfort and strength to you. Fly free, sweet Shadow and land safely at the Rainbow Bridge. :rb_icon:
    cat_wings>o

23. suki & crystal (GA)

suki & crystal (GA) Well-Known Member

So sorry to hear of your loss, sending deepest sympathy and prayers.

24. julie & punkin (ga)

julie & punkin (ga) Well-Known Member

Oh hellen, I'm so very sad to read this. You treasured and loved him and he knew it.

Fly free little one, and land gently.

25. AZJenks

AZJenks Well-Known Member

Oh no :( May the memories of a beautiful life shared together bring you peace until you're reunited someday.

26. Delia

Delia Member

I'm so sorry for your loss. cat_wings>o

27. MollynSkooter

MollynSkooter Well-Known Member

I am so very sorry to hear about Shadow. Sending you many hugs, prayers and love.

Sweet Shadow, please don't forget to send momma a sign that you made it safely to the Raimbo Bridge

28. Melissa & Tarragon

Melissa & Tarragon Well-Known Member

I am so very sorry. ((((Hugs)))) We lost our 18 year old civvie on Monday. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

29. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

I am so sorry to read this. Fly free Shadow, you will be greatly missed. :rb_icon:

30. milosmommy

milosmommy Member

I am very sorry for your loss.

31. Squeaky and KT (GA)

Squeaky and KT (GA) Well-Known Member

Helen, I'm SO SO sorry it was sweet Shadow's time to cross...BIG HUGE LOOOOOONG HUG. Remember, he's not gone - you just have to hug him differently.

Soar high on your new angel wings sweet baby...landing softly right back in Mama's broken heart.

32. Angela & Blackie & 3 Others

Angela & Blackie & 3 Others Well-Known Member

I am so very, very sorry to hear of this news. Please accept my condolences. *HUGS*

33. TheBowHuntress

TheBowHuntress Well-Known Member

I am really sorry for the loss of your sweetheart. It really is a hard decision to make; you did the most loving, generous and selfless thing for him. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

34. ShadowsMom

ShadowsMom Member

Thank you everyone, for your kind words and sympathy. I'm so broken right now - so much of my life centered around caring for Shadow that I don't know what to do with myself anymore. I keep checking the clock for feedings... testings... fluids... meds... I keep glancing up expecting to see him in his favorite spots. I'm lost. I can't tell you how much I appreciate all of your help in getting his FD under control for as long as we did. You are such a remarkable group. Thanks again for your support.

I know that there is a section for supplies, but we have an entire case of Lactated Ringer's Solution that we had just purchased. There has been a national shortage of LRS for some time now and I know that there are also kitties with CRF on this board. Do you think it would be ok for me to post in the main groups that I have LRS available to those in need? I'd just be asking them to cover the cost of shipping. I would just like to "pay it forward" and help some kitties as you all have helped us.

35. Vyktors Mum

Vyktors Mum Well-Known Member

Someone is going to appreciate that so much :) an extra legacy from your gorgeous Shadow to help another kitty/kitties i have seen quite a few people struggling with DKA and lack of funds on the main board in recent times :bighug::bighug::bighug:

36. Jmeli

Jmeli Member

My #1 girl and best friend ever passed of CHF a few years ago and I struggled to let/help her go. I wanted to keep her in an oxygen tank forever. I can feel your pain. I am so sorry for your loss. ((((Hellen)))

37. Jen&Eddie

Jen&Eddie Well-Known Member

Hellen, I'm so sorry to read of Shadow B's crossing. You and your family are in my thoughts. You gave him the greatest gift of love that a pet parent can give, and you gave him such great care managing his health needs until the final day came. Shadow B, may you land softly at the Bridge. Send your mamabean a sign to let her know you've arrived safely.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.