She's home!

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by C & Winnie & Lily, May 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. C & Winnie & Lily

C & Winnie & Lily Member

Hi everyone! I posted a while back in the main forum asking for advice on adopting a diabetic cat. Y'all were beyond helpful with answering my questions and made me feel like I could do this. She came home yesterday!

I've never had a diabetic cat before, so I'm on the steepest learning curve, but she is so sweet that she makes everything easy. I made her flinch with the insulin shot last night :( But we managed to hometest on the first night and got some surprisingly low numbers!

I'm sure I'll be asking y'all for help soon enough, but thank you so very much for convincing me I could handle the responsibility of caring for a diabetic cat. She is so worth it!

[​IMG]

2. Sarah Smith

Sarah Smith Member

Congrats on your new girl and Thank you for giving her a loving home!! She is absolutely gorgeous! She looks like shes settled in already :)

3. Larry and Kitties

Larry and Kitties Well-Known Member

Welcome. It does get a lot easier.

4. scoobydoox

scoobydoox Member

Cute kitty.

C & Winnie & Lily likes this.
  5. Critter Mom

Critter Mom Well-Known Member

Wicked!!! I see a certain girl getting very, very spoiled! :cat:

Wishing you every success with the diabetes management and, much more importantly, oodles of love and joy in your lives together. Thank you so much for adopting her and giving her a loving, forever home; she's beautiful! :)

Mogs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.