Hey there! Sam has been in Vetsulin for a very short time. She was diagnosed last week and I switched her to wet food (Friskies Pate) and have only been giving 1 unit (vet prescribed 2). I've been testing her BG with the Accuchek compact and the past few days have been in the blue and last night was low enough (136) that I decided I didn't have enough info on how she reacts to the insulin(haven't established her nadir) so i opted to no shoot. This morning she is at 152 and I'm still not sure if I should give her a shot. Any suggestions on how to proceed from here?