Should I increase ? and how Much?

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Cindy Lou & George, Nov 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Squalliesmom

Squalliesmom Well-Known Member

Talk to your vet about shooting 3X daily. With certain insulins, and I believe yours is one of them, it can sometimes be helpful to shoot 8-hr intervals, but it is fairly uncommon. My former vet wanted me to shoot on an 8 hr schedule, but Squallie would always be too low at +8 for me to give him any more insulin, so I never tried it. It can seems danged inconvenient, lol. But...whatever works, ECID!

2. Cindy Lou & George

Cindy Lou & George Member

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you! I'm thankful I have all of you !

3. Squalliesmom

Squalliesmom Well-Known Member

Happy Thanksgiving to you, too, hope you and George have a wonderful day! :) :cat:

4. Cindy Lou & George

Cindy Lou & George Member

I have some concerns maybe someone could give me some love? GB has been all over the page. I thought we were hitting some good numbers in the yellow zone :) then we're back in the 400's and now the 500's. sleeping and wants to drink water,,, he usually jumps up on the bathroom vanity and has a drink while we're in the bathroom. tonight he couldn't make the jump ... I noticed he is favoring a hind leg too. should I try the other insulin that Alan sent me?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.