? Simon & Jill

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by RoyalRags, Jun 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RoyalRags

RoyalRags New Member

20180513_173845_001.jpg My name is Jill and I am desperate to find help to regulate Simon's BG as it has not been controlled since being dx'd in January of this year. He is currently on Lantus(glargine) that I drawl from a pen and is currently taking 11 units and still BG is usually in the 600 range. I am hoping this forum will help with this issue. Simon is a Ragdoll and is 14 yrs old and also has kidney disease and a grade 2 heart murmur.

2. Idjit's mom

Idjit's mom Well-Known Member

Welcome Jill, you will find lots of help here to assist with getting Simon on track. There is information to read on the home page, the Health Links/FAQs Forum and the Lantus Forum. It's helpful for new members to make a signature providing information about the kitteh. See mine on Idjit in the light grey type at the end of my post? Just look at the upper right hand corner of this page, select your name, and a menu will appear. Select signature and tell us what you can, cat name, dx date, age, weight, type of insulin, insulin dose, home testing meter, type of food given, etc. Then you don't have to repeat that info all the time. Come on over to the Main Forum to post your questions and concerns, more eyes and experience members to see and help

3. FurBabiesMama

FurBabiesMama Well-Known Member

Welcome! He is beautiful.

4. RoyalRags

RoyalRags New Member

Thanks so much! Will get that done!

5. RoyalRags

RoyalRags New Member

Thank YOU!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.