Smiffy's progess on the Main Forum

Discussion in 'Caninsulin / Vetsulin and N / NPH' started by Looby & Smiffy, Aug 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Looby & Smiffy

Looby & Smiffy Member

Hello

I am posting here about Smiffy as she is on Caninsulin and doing fairly well but is moving around a bit with her numbers and she would love for some of you current Caninsulin users or those of you with experience of Caninsulin to pop in and see her now and again to support her and see how she is doing.

All of her history since she was diagnosed is in threads on the Main Forum with 'Smiffy' in the titles and that is where I would like to keep her main threads please if you would like to follow her. A lot of her little issues here and there are not just Caninsulin specific.

Her most recent thread is called 'Smiffy's July/August progress'.

Please do have a look at her history and her spreadsheet if you would and I look forward to seeing a few old and new Smiffy supporters on the Main Forum :)

And I hope I can give some of you less experienced Caninsulins users help and support where I can.

Thank you from Smiffy and Looby

:)

Last edited: Aug 10, 2016
  2. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Smiffy is looking good. I think a smidge more insulin might be considered. Would like to see what others say.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.