Sneezing

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Jeri Jacob, Dec 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeri Jacob

Jeri Jacob New Member

Hello- Keke started PZI 2u 2x day Dec 27- she is sneezing a lot now. Coincidence?

2. Noah & me (GA)

Noah & me (GA) Well-Known Member

If it was an allergic reaction it would show itself in another way. We've always had between 5 and 9 cats in the house and there's usually someone with the sneezes. Any discharge from the eyes?

3. Jeri Jacob

Jeri Jacob New Member

Thank you. No discharge from her eyes.

4. Larry and Kitties

Larry and Kitties Well-Known Member

Two of mine are sneezing now. That time of year

5. Jeri Jacob

Jeri Jacob New Member

Ok. Thank you.

6. Noah & me (GA)

Noah & me (GA) Well-Known Member

@Larry and Kitties Do find it just comes and goes with multiple animals in the home, like kids bringing home the greeblies from daycare. They sneeze, they don't sneeze. I stopped worrying so much 30 years ago unless I get a repeat offender like Andy, he gets goopy/runny eyes once a year but it never spreads.
    Just one of those things.

7. Larry and Kitties

Larry and Kitties Well-Known Member

It comes and goes and frequently comes when I new cat comes in like Stuffles just came in not too long ago. I also I volunteer with a cat organization and I may unintentionally bring some sneezing home. I have brought fleas home in the past

8. Giomax

Giomax Member

Have you used any strong-smelling soaps around the house or in laundry lately? Max started sneezing awhile back, multiple times a day, but he wasn't sick. Turns out it was the new laundry soap I was using!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.