Software Scam (Everyone please read this)

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Simon & Sam, Aug 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Simon & Sam

Simon & Sam Member

Sorry to invade the Health Board with this information but I want to make sure that I convey this information to members ...

I noticed a post on the board last night by a 'member' using the name HoombSoopysem. They had posted about software offered at prices that were just too good to be true. The organisation selling the software was Euro Software. If you saw this post and were tempted by their prices, please do not go there! It is a scam and you will be sold a pirate copy of the software. Most software was offered ... Microsoft Windows, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office 2010 etc. The major software houses are aware of this scam and are doing their best to eradicate the problem.

Here is a web page link about this scam:

http://spamtrackers.eu/wiki/index.php/Euro_Software

I immediately contacted Rebecca and the post and member have both been deleted from our community. Rebecca acted very promptly to protect members of the FDMB from these unscrupulous people.

If you have received any communication from Euro Software, either through PM on the board or email, please delete it without delay.

Thanks for reading this

Love

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.