Source of PZI Vet

Discussion in 'Acromegaly / IAA / Cushings Cats' started by Libby and Sterling, Feb 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Libby and Sterling

Libby and Sterling New Member

Does anyone know a contact # or website so I can order more Insulin for Sterling? We're on our last bottle and need to order more.Thank you in advance for the info :)

2. Magnus

Magnus New Member

Are you still using the IDEXX PZI? I believe Thriving Pets has some when I looked before the holidays and you can check their website. I have an extra unopened bottle of IDEXX PZI in my frig I would be happy to donate if someone could tell me how to actually ship it appropriately.

3. Nancy and Cody

Nancy and Cody Well-Known Member

ship it in a small styrofoam cooler, next day fed ex, with ice in a baggie, insulin in another ziplock baggie, and something in between them like newpaper, so the insulin is not going to freeze. Bring it to fed ex later in the day for next day delivery so its not sitting around as long. Obviously pad it well so it doesn't jostle around.
    I just received one similar to this, Michigan to Atlanta and the ice was still solid.

4. Phoebe_TiggyGA_NortonGA

Phoebe_TiggyGA_NortonGA Well-Known Member

rather than styrofoam cooler, I usually pack in bubble wrap inside a water proof envelope -- then the whole thing in a cardboard box (with a frozen cold pack)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.