Spicey update 6/6/10

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by tajana340, Jun 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tajana340

tajana340 Member

Hi everyone,

Well insomia has kicked in. so I thought I would post an update. Spice is doing good. She has had high numbers and then comes down again. I wish i had my spreadsheet updated so everyone could look at it. One more thing on a never ending list.
    My house is quiet. My 17 year old nephew moved back in with his mom into her new apartment and, we have been moving the last 2 weekends in at least 106 degree heat. It's that time of year in Arizona. It is nice to have my house back again. It is quiet. I think that is why I have the insomia.
    Not used to the change yet. We have been enjoying the kittens that our stray had they are about 5 weeks old and she had 5 of them. I need to get her fixed as soon as the kittens are winged. i wish I could take them all in but I have 4 already.
    Well i need to clean the bathroom and get laundry done.

David

2. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

Ooooh kittens... fun! I know what you mean about the spreadsheet, lately I am struggling to get that updated too! Moving takes a lot out of you - not just the boxes & stuff, but so many things to think about to take care of loose ends & stuff. Hope you get to relaxing soon & sleeping in! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.