Spicoli pt 3

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Wesley and Spicoli, Aug 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wesley and Spicoli

Wesley and Spicoli Member

He's behaving so far tonight :) +5 147, not a green but I'll take it over nose diving and bouncing. Really makes me think though. 4 days-ish after we started the s.boulardii and p-booster he really started having active cycles. They're really the only changes with anything we've been doing. Having better BMs, though some are still soft (but much more formed), they aren't water consistency. I'm sure his tummy feels better, which makes me one happy momma!!! Also we have some Zobaline on the way, but it won't be here till next week sometime. Just want to do everything I can to help him feel better and be healthier all around.

Dad brought home a new mouse toy that jingles and Spicoli and Addy can't get enough of it!!! Spicoli got so excited throwing and chasing it he took a bit of a spill on the laminate floor...he's been pretty cautious on it since last night :D He seems fine though, no limping or anything. I think it hurt his pride most of all. Those toe tufts make everything a little but more slippery for him.

Kris & Teasel likes this.
  2. Yong & Maury GA

Yong & Maury GA Well-Known Member

Oh Maury's pride has been hurt on our floors because of his toe tufts too! :smuggrin:

3. Rachel

Rachel Well-Known Member

It's definitely possible that the reason he is having more active cyles is because he feels better! Sometimes just helping them feel better elsewhere is enough to bring BG down!

4. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

It's this community that keeps us sane!! :bighug::bighug: Before I came here I knew Teasel was difficult to dose but I've learned a lot and I take heart in knowing there are lots of other tricky kitties out there. :)

Lisa and Smoky likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.