Spreadsheet help

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Marie&HerCats RUSTY, Jun 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marie&HerCats RUSTY

Marie&HerCats RUSTY Member

Anyone know of sources here that I can read & re-read about how to use spreadsheet. For example, getting results from specific columns
    I'm REALLY not good with numbers and directions.

2. Veronica & Babu-chiri

Veronica & Babu-chiri Well-Known Member

No idea other than using the spreadsheet help

What are you trying to do add some columns?

3. Squeaky and KT (GA)

Squeaky and KT (GA) Well-Known Member

I assume you've downloaded the sheet. At first it looks like 'Greek' but it's really easy.

AMPS/PMPS - 'AM' Preshot Test #/'PM' Preshot Test #
    U = dose given in Units
    The 'Plus' columns let you enter the actual test number counting the number of hours after the shot was given. The colors will appear themselves when you enter the number and move to the next cell. Since we have members all over the world, this lets anyone see exactly where kitty is in the 12 hour cycle.

Example -

* Test getting a 150 and give the shot of 1 unit at 9am. The 150 goes in the AMPS column, the 1 goes in the Unit column.
    * Test again at 1pm and get a 110. The 110 goes in the +4 column because it's 4 hours after the shot.

That help?

Marie&HerCats RUSTY likes this.
  4. Marie&HerCats RUSTY

Would like to see if the spreadsheet can automatically give me Duration, Peak etc. by putting in some kind of formula.
    Or at least show in graph form.

5. Marie&HerCats RUSTY

6. Veronica & Babu-chiri

Veronica & Babu-chiri Well-Known Member

The spreadsheet works pretty much the same as an Excell spreadsheet and almost all the formulas that work in Excell work here so I think you could use some of the statistical formulas to determine the peak I haven't tried it though.

For the graphs you would have to manually create one including the range of cells you want to graph

Marie&HerCats RUSTY likes this.
  7. Marie&HerCats RUSTY

Thank you. Think ill d a tutorial on excel

8. Squeaky and KT (GA)

Squeaky and KT (GA) Well-Known Member

As currently designed, it won't give you those specifically BUT a suggestion to better see it - bring up on screen, make size smaller than you use to enter then back away from the screen and look at the color pattern. Up close it's not as easy to see patterns. Unless your cycles are less than 12 hours tho', you're not going to see duration easily.

9. Marie&HerCats RUSTY

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.