? Spreadsheet Human vs. Pet Meters Confusion

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by cmb, Jan 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cmb

cmb Member

Hi,
    I've been using the Alphatrak 2 until now, but our human meter (Bayer Contour Next EZ) arrived and I wanted to update my spreadsheet. I'm confused though - the spreadsheets for human and pet meters look exactly the same. Is there some hidden spreadsheet magic or do they just differ in their headlines? @Marje and Gracie @Jill & Alex (GA) ? Thank you!

2. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

The AT SS is formatted for AT ranges at the lower end and the human meter is formatted for human meter ranges at the lower end. I can convert the SS you are currently using from AT to human (so you keep the same SS) if you send me a PM. I’ll need to get some info from you to do that.

cmb likes this.
  3. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

You won't see anything different on a blank template. Where you would see a difference is if you had a number like a 60. On the human SS, it would be dark green On the pet meter SS, it would be lime green. The cells on the human meter SS don't change to the lighter green unless the numbers are below 50. (And those are the cut offs if you're using TR.)

Steph & Quintus & L & O and cmb like this.
  4. cmb

cmb Member

5. Girlie's mom

Girlie's mom Well-Known Member

I'm using the Bayer Contour Next as well - switched from the AlphaTrak a little while ago. I really like the Contour Next - I hope you do, too. :)

6. cmb

cmb Member

@Girlie's mom - we're struggling a bit to get enough blood into the contour unfortunately.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.