Spreadsheet setup

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Karyn, Jan 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Karyn

Karyn New Member

Just set up spreadsheet. Please let me know what u think.
    Not sure where to put info on meds so my Stella is on Novolin.

2. Larry and Kitties

Larry and Kitties Well-Known Member

I would edit the row that says using pet meter to add the type of insulin being used.
    In the AMPS and PMPS columns the BG measured before food and shot is supposed to be entered. Almost all of us here measure BG before each shot and also take BG readings between shots. How often between shots depends upon the specific caretaker and how consistent BG are.

3. Karyn

Karyn New Member

Ok thanks Larry.
    So the time of injection isnt really necessary as long as im 12 hours apart? hence the +11. I think I get it now.

4. Karyn

Karyn New Member

On that note, I used to get overtime at work and enjoyed the extra income. Now I feel
    I cannot take it due to the injection schedule. Not wanting to take Stella to work due to the
    dirty environment besides having to take her litter box as well. I manage a film stage time to time.
    Sometimes I would start at 5:30am and not finish until 9pm. I have another person doing that duty
    for me at the moment because of the cat. Any advise or other people having similar issues comment
    would be appreciated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.