Spreadsheet test

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Darby01, Sep 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darby01

Darby01 New Member

Hi everyone!
    I've spent hours working on Buster's spreadsheet and profile, and I hope I've finally got things right for viewing.
    First - is my spreadsheet viewable?!!
    What I hope for is that some wonderful person to assess his spreadsheet and offer feedback.
    His history is under "Personal Info" - I don't need to repeat any of it here unless there is something pertinent - right?!
    Keeping my fingers crossed that the info is there in the proper places this time.
    Thank you!
    Darby and Buster (the cat)

2. FurBabiesMama

FurBabiesMama Well-Known Member

Hi. I can see the spreadsheet. :)

Darby01 likes this.
  3. Rachel

Rachel Well-Known Member

Hi Darby and Buster!

Yes, we can see your SS. Good job! As for personal info, I think your signature contains what we need. It'll save you having to repeat yourself! I did read the profile info about his diagnosis, too.

Looking over your SS, what I see is that you give less in the mornings and more in the evenings...and correspondingly, your numbers are much higher in the evenings and much lower in the mornings. So first, I'd like to ask if you can get a before bed test. Anything you can grab in the evening will help. A lot of us grab a +2 or +3 to just see where they're headed...that may help us see what's going on.

My other suggestion would be to change your dose to 1.5...morning and evening if he's high enough. Basically, I think he's getting too much insulin at night because he's so low in the morning...and not enough during the day which shoots him back up again at night. We've found that consistency in dose works best and if he was able to be more stable and have say...yellows for both preshots, he'd probably feel a lot better. That crazy up and down can make them feel crummy. So if he was mine, I'd give 1.5 morning and evening (again as long as he isn't too low) for a few days...maybe start it at night since that's when he's higher. Give it a few cycles and try to grab whatever tests you can, and then we can see where to go from there. What do you think?

Yong & Maury GA and Djamila like this.
  4. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

I can see your SS. I like Rachel's advice too. :)

Djamila likes this.
  5. Yong & Maury GA

Yong & Maury GA Well-Known Member

Hey Darby! Do you need me to edit your SS again? I can put the dates back in if they went away somehow :). I also agree with Rachel's advice ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.