Squishy 6/13

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by sugarsquishy, Jun 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sugarsquishy

sugarsquishy Member

things are going pretty well today. my baby seems like he is doing good. being his lovely self. he was even playing some today. he has never really been much of a player, but it was nice to see him having some fun. i did do my spreedsheet not sure if i am doing it correctly. if there is anything wrong with it please let me know so that i can fix it. and thank you all so much again for all the help and support.

2. Michelle & Prudence

Michelle & Prudence Member

It's great to hear that you're having a good day. :D Numbers look nice and SS is fine. I'm also happy to hear that he's playing too!!!! that's awesome :dizcat

Only advice I have as far as SS... log as much info as you can. You'd be surprised how you'll want to go back and figure out if you've done anything differently. You're doing great. :YMHUG:

3. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

Looking good, and all those pretty blues in the SS, YAY!!!! At some point you may want to raise the dose a hair, but I'd probably stay at this dose a little longer since the #s are decent and see if they improve a little on their own, as you continue to collect data & get the hang of things. Ultimately you want nadirs consistently in non-diabetic #s (below 120) but these #s are really good for this stage in the game. If I did raise it, I'd go to 1.2u, or maybe just a sliver over 1u, but I'm curious to see if the #s will come down a little more on their own.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.