squishy day 9

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by sugarsquishy, Jul 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sugarsquishy

sugarsquishy Member

well we are on day 9. the little bugger would have nothing to do with getting his ear pricked this morning!!! he was growling and trying to bite me, so i just gave up. i am sure his number is fine. the hubby will have to get his number tonight at 8. only one more day!! this is so exciting... flip_cat

2. Laurie and Mr Tinkles

Laurie and Mr Tinkles Well-Known Member

Go Squishy go!!! dancing_cat I would take it as a good sign that he is giving you a hard time. Keep up the good work! :D

3. Peggy and Mickey (GA)

Peggy and Mickey (GA) Well-Known Member

:RAHCAT Great job!!

4. Angela & Blackie & 3 Others

Angela & Blackie & 3 Others Well-Known Member

Would a boiled chicken piece tempt his little self? LOL Just a thought. :)

5. sugarsquishy

sugarsquishy Member

i dont think soo. i am just not very good at the ear prick thing to begin with. the hubby had always done it! i only do it when i have too. haha.

6. Angela & Blackie & 3 Others

Angela & Blackie & 3 Others Well-Known Member

Some people are, and some aren't. I'm better at ear pricking than I would be if I were to take a sample from the main vein in the neck. NO thanks. LOL I'll leave that up to the vet, thank you very much. :)

If my hubby had to do the ear pricking thing, Blackie wouldn't let him 5 near her. She'd run and hide. I'm the Momma, though, and the food giver and caretaker. He hardly ever pets the cats, but I love on them all the time. Big difference. If he petted them, and gave them more attention, then perhaps. Hard to say really, though.

7. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

Squishy boy, just remember... no test, no party!!!!! party_cat

Be sure you cooperate tomorrow so your can make your mom's day!!!! drinking09

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.