ss and frustration

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Gretchen(sugarbaby)&bobbi, Apr 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gretchen(sugarbaby)&bobbi

Gretchen(sugarbaby)&bobbi Member

Yeah...little stuff like the ss just frustrates and stresses me out right now. My app on my phone is enough for me!

Sorry I’m grumpy. I don’t have time to diligently test throughout the day as most of you do. As I’ve said before on my work days Mon-Thurs I barely have time to sneeze, being alone taking care of 3 horses and working full time. If she goes into hypo when I leave I won’t be home for 12 hours. So her numbers are high but I’m not going to increase dose.

So I guess I suck at being a diabetic cat mom.

Sorry...just too much going on right now and trying to do the ss just did nothing but set me off. I was supposed to retire at this time next year early. I saved for it. I crashed on a racehorse and blew that. And now even though I make close to 100g a year I struggle paycheck to paycheck in the negative most of the time.

Sorry too much information here...but it did ...it reduced me to close to tears. So this will have to do. I’m feeding at 11a and 11p and testing before meals and once in between on days I don’t work. On days I work I will have to test only before meal and shot. I have no choice. I live 35-40 minutes from hospital.
    5FA79EEE-3E35-408B-90C1-8FFBEBE4AB4F.png
    DD3F8C96-C064-4FFF-A74D-C58239EA255C.png

2. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

3. Gretchen(sugarbaby)&bobbi

T
    thank you- I have been looking at the link as I go. It posted the whole link in my signature instead of just “Gretchen’s ss”.

I’m thinking I maybe better just leave it alone for right now. I’m on a bit of a pity pot.

4. Kris & Teasel

Whenever you feel like it. :) Don't worry about having the whole link in your signature. Lots of others do.

5. Gretchen(sugarbaby)&bobbi

Look I got a number

JanetNJ likes this.
  6. Kris & Teasel

You mean the +5 pink? Excellent!

7. Gretchen(sugarbaby)&bobbi

I said I was stopping....:joyful::joyful:
    How do I change it in my signature so it just says “Gretchen ss”?

8. Gretchen(sugarbaby)&bobbi

I’m also not going to change dose quite yet as as soon as my YA food comes her BG will hopefully go down some. I think she’s nibbling on that Taste of Wild at 43% carbs yikes!!

9. Gretchen(sugarbaby)&bobbi

Whoot whoot look at it now. I just needed to walk away.

10. JanetNJ

JanetNJ Well-Known Member

I'm proud of you. Taking a break when frustrated is the best idea.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.