Stalling, please help

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (The Main Forum)' started by mary hornbeck, Jan 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mary hornbeck

    mary hornbeck Member

    Joined:
    Sep 22, 2017
    hi everyone,
    My cat, marmalade, was low this morning per SS so I lowered his dose a little bit. Now 6p, PMPS, I need to know if I should return to his normal dose of 1.5u. His BG at 6p was 348.

    Any ideas?
     
  2. Chris & China

    Chris & China Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    May 10, 2013
    Yes, I think you could go with the 1.5 again
     
    PussCatPrince - GA likes this.
  3. mary hornbeck

    mary hornbeck Member

    Joined:
    Sep 22, 2017
    Thank u, that’s what I thought to.
     
  4. mary hornbeck

    mary hornbeck Member

    Joined:
    Sep 22, 2017
    Do u think that I made the right decision to lower dose this morning and skip yesterday with am bg’s of 113 and 150?
     
  5. Kris & Teasel

    Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Aug 17, 2016
    Definitely no shot with a PS of 113. As for this AM's dose, you might have been OK giving 1.25 u but that's 20/20 hindsight. ;)
     
    Critter Mom likes this.
  6. mary hornbeck

    mary hornbeck Member

    Joined:
    Sep 22, 2017
    Yes, I thought if 1.25 too but I always forget to decrease by .25, my dimer switch is on that early, I don’t reach full wastage until after 10 or so, lol
     
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2018
    Chris & China likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page