Suggestions on Ordering Vetsulin Online?

Discussion in 'Caninsulin / Vetsulin and N / NPH' started by Audrey F., Jan 23, 2019.

1. Audrey F.

Audrey F. New Member

Hi there, I'm about at the 42 day suggested expiration for my first vial of Vetsulin. At my vet is was $69, I found it on Chewy for $54, anyone else have any other suggestions of good online resources I should know about?

Also the Vetsulin still seems to be working properly and not separated at all, but I'm in the beginning stages of trying to get my guy regulated so I don't want to take any chances with it losing it's potency.

Thanks!
    -Audrey & The Dude

2. MrWorfMen's Mom

MrWorfMen's Mom Well-Known Member

As long as you have been storing the Vetsulin properly, there should be no problem with efficacy for awhile yet. Most folks use their vials for 3 months or more without any issues.
    I believe Chewy's is one of the best prices available and folks seem to be happy with their service. PetMeds looks to have a 30% off special right now but looks like the Vetsulin has already been reduced so may be same price as Chewy's. Not sure what their service is like.
    https://www.1800petmeds.com/Vetsulin Insulin-prod10764.html?Ntt=vetsulin

3. Audrey F.

Audrey F. New Member

Thanks! I forgot about PetMeds, I have ordered other things off Chewy and always had a good experience. I'll give it a while longer on this vile.

4. Cris-Merlin(GA)& the pack

Cris-Merlin(GA)& the pack Member

Hey Audrey, I get mine online because I don't have a car and getting it at the vet is harder for me. I live in Puerto Rico and neither Chewy nor PetMeds delivered but I got it from AllieVet. So far it has worked great! The price is good and in my case shipping makes it a bit pricer but it might be lower if shipping within the continental US? Hope you can find god alternatives!