Supplies available..... meter, syringes, CRF supplies

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Laurie0922, Aug 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laurie0922

Laurie0922 New Member

Greetings.
    Sadly, I lost my dear Sabrina a year ago. We went OTJ through diet and dealt with CRF for some time until CHF kicked in and she let me know it was time. She was 18 and a half and was my first kitty.

I have some supplies left that are still good.... syringes .3cc
    Also a Walgreens TrueTrack meter and ultra thin lancets. Strips are out of date but the meter still works.

And from the CRF a bag of .9% Sodium Chloride - Hospira brand as well as about 200 Terumo thin walled 19 gauge 1" needles for fluid admin.

I really appreciate the help I received here when we were first diagnosed with diabetes and thought I might be able to offer some assistance to someone dealing with this and/or CRF and their kitty.

I am located in south Florida and would ship things anywhere.... the fluid is costly to ship so that might be better local for pick up.

If you are interested, please let me know. My email is lfleb @hotmail.com (remove space). Please put 'KITTY SUPPLIES' in subject so I will see it readily.

Kind regards,
    Laurie

2. Sue and Oliver (GA)

Sue and Oliver (GA) Well-Known Member

What a nice thing to do in Sabrina's memory. Laurie, I would take my email address out of the post. This is the internet and who knows? You can have people send you a private message - it is safer. You might want to post in the Supply closet also.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.