**Symptoms Question... Help Please **

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Nicole & Baby, Nov 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

Hi, I have a good friend who has a furbaby & they asked me this question:

"My cat is lethargic, vomiting, disoriented and is meowing angrily when we pet and talk to her."

***She is 10 and it started happening this afternoon..inside cat. Began eating a new food this week (few days ago)

I am giving him this link to add input - Please help him with your expertise if you can.

Any ideas on what this could be?

2. Helene & Cleo

Helene & Cleo Member

It could be anything; those are symptoms of an unhappy, unwell cat. The causes could be any of a multitude of feline health issues.

Your friend needs to take kitty to the vet and get a full blood panel done; no-one here is going to be able to advise with any certainty as to what the ailment is.

Do encourage your friend to make a vet appointment ASAP. When cats start vomiting/ stop eating they deteriorate very quickly.

H

3. akbahsMum

akbahsMum Member

You don't want your cat vomiting more than once or twice. If puss isn't recovered, then yes, get to the vet.

4. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

Thank you :) prior to posting this I did encourage a vet visit & blood panel be done asap. Let him know dehydration can happen quick with their small size, etc. thank you for your input.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.