Tabby 2/20

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Alice and Tabby, Feb 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alice and Tabby

Alice and Tabby Member

Well his amps was 437 so I did raise the dose to 2.4u. Still much lower than he's use to but I have been sickly for awhile and can't test as often as I would like. I will get a +6 today again and see what he's at. I hope to get a better pmps. If the post shots would be in the 300's I might stay at this dose for a few days and see how he does. I wish he was a one dose cat. We haven't done very well on one dose or a sliding scale. His numbers have always been everywhere. Maybe this insulin will be different. I am in no way ready to do a sliding scale. Need to let his body get use to this insulin first. He did a lot of laying around yesterday. We will see what today brings.

2. Terri and Lucy

Terri and Lucy Member

Since you're still shooting nearly a unit less than he got on the Idexx, I wouldn't expect good numbers too soon. But Tabby has never been one to follow anyone else's lead so maybe he'll be unique again and need less ProZinc rather than more. Is your weather starting to warm up?

I'm going to a revolutionary war re-enactment today. It's supposed to be close to 60 degrees out and I have cabin fever. Still not walking too well, but I am in desperate need of some FUN!

3. Alice and Tabby

Alice and Tabby Member

Enjoy the day and take a folding chair and you can sit and watch. It's still cold here and snow on the ground. And yes I hope Prozinc works for Tabby. Who knows what doses or scale we will end up with.

4. Alice and Tabby

Alice and Tabby Member

well his amps was 437 and I gave a little more juice 2.4u. I jsut tested him at +5 1/2 and he was 212. My spreadsheet lists it at +6. I wanted to test before I vacuumed.LOL

5. Gator & H (GA)

Gator & H (GA) Well-Known Member

If you want you can right click on the cell for +6 or whatever and the left click on "insert comment", erase whatever is in the comment and put "+5.5", not that important it's just the way I like to exercise my obsessive compulsive mussels.

In your signature you can remove the "&output=html" from your link and then the comments will up up whenever anyone rolls over them.
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key ... XYwVFJ4M0E

Not that big of a deal though. More for playing around with.

6. Alice and Tabby

Alice and Tabby Member

I fixed that one so when you roll over it it says +5.5.

7. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Ele & Blackie (GA) Well-Known Member

Alice, I hope you're feeling better soon. And I hope Tabby lets you know soon what the right dose is.

8. Alice and Tabby

Alice and Tabby Member

pmps 354 and shot 2.4u again. Hopefully will have a better amps number. Might try for a spot check tonight. Would love to have this dose work for us. He has been in the 300's most of the time on Idexx and sometimes 200's. So I have hopes for Prozinc

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.