Tabby 3/4 Numbers in the toilet

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Alice and Tabby, Mar 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alice and Tabby

Alice and Tabby Member

We were doing so well and than he gave me a 400 number this morning and tonight. I just did a +3 356, not much drop. Really bummed. I was feeling so good. I hope maybe he got into something as my husband was home the last 2 days and it's easier to blame him. NOt sure what is going on. It's about day 14 on Prozinc not sure if the newness period has officially ended and he needs more juice. I will be doing more spot checks this weekend. I will try to get another check later tonight. I hate fd. :sad:

2. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Ele & Blackie (GA) Well-Known Member

Alice, I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you get Tabby back in the good numbers soon. You do a great job with him. Don't forget to treat yourself. Chocolate? Wine? Whatever it takes. :razz:

3. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

Hmmm, what's up Tabby? C'mon back to the yellows & blues kitty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Gator & H (GA)

Gator & H (GA) Well-Known Member

Good for you Alice, stay loose. From my experience and a little reading IMHO things can change out to a month or so.

5. Terry and Puttz

Terry and Puttz Member

Alice, Girlfriend, don't get frustrated, please...Puttz has been teasing me with some 'curious' results, but overall it seems to be working, just a brand new process we all have to be patient with...You know now how each day is a surprise, I am certain we are all on track...Keep us posted, you know you have tons of support here! Hugs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.