Tabby diagnosed with diabetes worried and scared

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Matt & Tabby, Aug 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Terry and Casey

Terry and Casey Member

No need to be sorry I just want you to be able to get the help you need. I just happened to be reading your thread when I saw your question. I still feel new at this myself...diagnosed in March...so I don't feel comfortable giving dosing advise. I see you are at work today so I guess it is best to be cautious and go lower with the dose. Tonight post in prozinc and more experienced people will be there to help. I know this is all very overwhelming at first

Critter Mom likes this.
  2. Terry and Casey

Terry and Casey Member

Sue,

Can you help Matt with his spreadsheet question? I am technologically challenged.

3. Terry and Casey

Terry and Casey Member

I don't even know how I did it! I asked Sue to help you.

4. Matt & Tabby

Matt & Tabby Member

yea she has been helping me along the way and has been great. i got the sheet to copy to my google drive just cant figure out how to get it to show on here

5. Sue and Oliver (GA)

Sue and Oliver (GA) Well-Known Member

Matt, it is already in your signature. Look at the bottom of your post where it says Tabby's SS. Does the one I sent you look like that one? If not, let me know and I'll send it again. I added the blue line to indicate your switch to a 12/12 schedule.

The one in your signature is a Read Only document. The only one you can add data to is the one I sent you by email.

I agree with Casey. It is time for you to post on the PZI forum. Why don't you start a new thread there this morning with your new number? ( I think your lower dose is a good idea. I would suggest your getting a few tests in today)

6. Matt & Tabby

Matt & Tabby Member

its on my goggle drive but it will not update on my forum here.. how do i get my link to update so its the current spreadsheet. i added stuff on this morning but its not showing on the link. just on the spread sheet saved to my google drive

7. Matt & Tabby

Matt & Tabby Member

8. Sue and Oliver (GA)

Sue and Oliver (GA) Well-Known Member

Let's continue this conversation on your private conversation thread so we can figure it out. Check it at the top of the page.

9. Matt & Tabby

Matt & Tabby Member

10. Shiloh & Rhonda (GA)

Shiloh & Rhonda (GA) Well-Known Member

I see updated numbers! Good job Matt!

11. Matt & Tabby

Matt & Tabby Member

Also my cat has not gone number to for almost 2 days now. Is this normal or because of less food intake

12. Critter Mom

Critter Mom Well-Known Member

Could be due to the reduced food intake. Is Tabby drinking less?

It might be worth noting the times of poops so that you'll be able to get a really good handle on Tabby's average time between poops. Certainly keep an eye on proceedings.

Great picture of the two of you, BTW. She is a very, very pretty girl. :)

13. Matt & Tabby

Matt & Tabby Member

Yes she drinking water about the same... tested a tad high at 427 at 6pm.. gave her 2 units of prozinc.. could of been are car erode back home as we were out of town her and i. But she was home for 2 hours probably not enough to destress

14. Critter Mom

Critter Mom Well-Known Member

Sounds like ye're real pals. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.