Taz has crossed over today

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Sharon and Taz, Aug 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sharon and Taz

Sharon and Taz New Member

I am so brokenhearted as I sit typing this now. Taz passed away about 1:00 EST today at home. I did finally take him to the vet yesterday only to find out that he had a large right kidney tumor that was causing all his symptoms. i brought him home to spend another night and I watched helplessly as he became more lethargic, breathing heavy and urinating less. I called my vet this morning and he drove to my house to see him but felt it was time for him to go. I cant believe that he is gone and words cannot express how lonely that feels. I owe a lot to all of you who have helped me thru many tough times and been a source of knowledge and support. Taz would never have even reached 18 and 8 mos if I hadn't found this website nearly 10years ago. God bless all of you and your continued fight to help these sweet kitties. God bless my Taz in heaven!

2. SherylandClouseau

SherylandClouseau Member

Fly Free Taz!

I am so sorry for your loss...

3. Larry and Kitties

Larry and Kitties Well-Known Member

A very sad day. Sending purrs and prayers.

4. Lisa and Merlyn (GA)

Lisa and Merlyn (GA) Well-Known Member

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((SHARON)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I am so very sorry for your loss. Wrapping you in many many cyber hugs. I know you did the best for him that you could. Taz is flying free now, whole and healthy over the Rainbow Bridge. rb_icon
    wings_cat

5. Hope + (((Baby)))GA

Hope + (((Baby)))GA Well-Known Member

Sharon, my deepest sympathy on the loss of your beloved Taz. He lived to a good old age because of your care of him and he passed away at home. Many of us know of the emptiness and the void left in your life now and my heart goes out to you. I am so sad for you that he had to leave but he will always be in your heart and in your memories.

6. RuthV

RuthV Member

I'm sorry you've lost your dear cat, but I'm glad to know you were with him til the end. I am sure he knew only the best of care and love. You are to be commended for all the affection you gave him.

I know the empty feeling - I hope it eases soon and you can remember him with a smile.

RuthV

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

(((Sharon)))) we always hurt so much here on the board when we lose one of our own. I really feel your pain :cry: Wish there was some magic words that could make it easier but I've learned the price of deep love is eventually deep loss.
    fly free sweet Taz

8. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry for your loss ....

9. Michele and Esse

Michele and Esse Well-Known Member

I am so sorry for your loss...and know that you will be in my prayers.

Best-
    Michele

10. ToddyTiger

ToddyTiger Member

I am so, so sorry for your loss. *hugs*

11. Nina and KB

Nina and KB Well-Known Member

((( Sharon )))

I'm so sorry, Sharon. It's so hard to lose a pet, and Taz has been a big part of your life for so very long. He is at peace now.

12. Cheryl and Winnie

Cheryl and Winnie Well-Known Member

(((((((( Sharon ))))))))))

so very sorry that Taz had to leave you . Getting him checked out and finding that tumor I know was devasting. But now you know what was going on and that there was nothing more you could of done. I hope you find some peace in that. 18+ yrs is long...... but it is never ever long enough.
    He takes a lot of love w/ him to The Bridge.

fly free Taz ! wings_cat

with sympathy,

13. Karen & Smokey(GA)

Karen & Smokey(GA) Well-Known Member

I am so sorry for your loss.

May all your wonderful memories of Taz bring you comfort...

...'til you meet again.

14. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

wings_cat rb_icon rb_icon I am so very sorry for your loss of Taz

15. Melanie and Smokey

Melanie and Smokey Well-Known Member

Sorry you've lost your Taz .

16. Meleksmommy

Meleksmommy Member

So sorry to hear about Taz. You gave him a wonderful life, from your posts I can tell that you gave him a lifetime of love.

17. Gina & Yittle (GA)

Gina & Yittle (GA) Member

I'm so very sorry for your loss, he was lucky to have a loving owner like you to help him reach such a long life.

18. chriscleo

chriscleo Well-Known Member

sharon, i'm so sorry for your loss. (((hugs)))

19. toadflaxbex

toadflaxbex Member

I am so sorry *hugs

20. fourcatsmama

fourcatsmama Member

I am so very sorry! My heart aches for you today. :( Taz was loved and will be remembered forever! Fly free Taz!

21. dian and wheezer

dian and wheezer Well-Known Member

my deepest sympathies on the loss of Taz. many of us here feel your pain. may you find the strength to get through this. try and remember the happier healthier times. you did good by your boy and may the love you had for each other carry you through til you meet again

22. jt and trouble (GA)

jt and trouble (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry Eaz has been your friend for such a long time. My heart just goes out to you but you did right by him he is now your special angel watching over you.
    Land softly Taz come back in ways your mama will see, hear, feel you.
    jeanne

23. spacey

spacey Member

I am so sorry for you. I know its difficult, but try and take comfort in the fact that you did everything you could. We are Gods helpers in caring for his creation. And I believe he puts special kitties with special people. Taz is with his creator now, in heaven. Hugs

24. Harley and Pattie

Harley and Pattie Well-Known Member

Pattie

25. Venita

Venita Well-Known Member

(((((Sharon))))) Tears. Fly free, dearest Taz. wings_cat

26. Denise & Sidney

Denise & Sidney Member

27. BobsMom

BobsMom Member

I am so very sorry for your loss.
    wings_cat

28. Michelle and Jasper

Michelle and Jasper New Member

So sorry... I can tell by your words how much he meant to you...he is lucky to have had such a loving owner dedicated to taking such good care of him. Your story of how long you managed his diabetes gives a scared newbie like me strength and hope that I can do the same with my cat, and I thank you and Taz for that.

29. cjleo

cjleo Member

I am so sorry for your loss. Fly free Taz and find my Taz at the Rainbow Bridge.

May your memories of Taz help you heal.

Claudia

30. PoohBear

PoohBear New Member

I'm so sorry for your loss. It sounds like you took loving care of him for many years. Know he's looking down on you with love. (((hugs)))

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.