Thank You All So Much...

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Carol & Smudge (GA), Jul 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carol & Smudge (GA)

Carol & Smudge (GA) New Member

You Guys Are Great -

I can't begin to say how much i have appreciated all of your kind words & thoughts after the loss of my Smudge on July 7th. The beautiful sentiments really help to ease the pain in my heart, as it also calms my spirit to know that i made the compassionate decision to free my fur-baby of his illness. Things are getting better, & in no small part to the FDMB, of course it will take time for me stop expecting to see my boy lying in his favorite sunny spot. Wanted to also let all of you know that Smudge had a truly special vet, the office sent me flowers which was a clear message to me that they recognize that he was more than just a pet. Dr. Molitor is probably unique in that she was the one that directed me to the FDMB, & she also tried to transition Smudge's food to those listed on Janet & Binky's list of lo-carb selections. Sadly, i was not able to move Smudge off of MD because of fat content, MD was pretty much the only food his system could tolerate, though i did add a can of FF to his regular feedings each day to try & put weight back on him. I will be in touch, & hopefully i can help others who are going through the difficult days of saying that last goodbye to their wonderful kitties.

Many Thanks,
    Carol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.