the spread sheet

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by RobbiesMom, Sep 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RobbiesMom

RobbiesMom Member

I managed to fill in and publish a SS - I would love to get the pre- dry food kick in numbers down - my vet has them on his chart- but right now I'm glad to have the "crucial night" info up there and what we've managed to chart since than - I feel like I've pricked his ears so many more times than this shows so I'm wondering if some info is missing on a pad of paper I didn't find or something - at any rate - it's some info and is helpful to have. Thanks for the SS temp. and the help.

2. Sue and Oliver (GA)

Sue and Oliver (GA) Well-Known Member

It works! Great job.

3. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

I keep a little 4x6in spiral notebook for each of mine and I jot down the readings right when I take them as too often something comes up or I go to get their shots ready and numbers get forgotten.
    I had been using two meters to keep their numbers separate so I could always go back thru the history on the meter, but I am using a bayer contour now that I like alot so their numbers are on the same meter.

the little notebook is helpful to jot down notes at certain times or when meds are given, then when you can get to the ss, you can put everything down at the right times.

4. MJ+Donovan

MJ+Donovan Well-Known Member

I keep all my BG numbers on paper charts magnetically clipped to the fridge, so it became part of the routine to write the number/time/dosage down as I was putting the insulin back in the fridge. I had to take some of the sheets off and file them away as time went on since the weight made it slide down the door.... :roll:

MJ&Donovan

5. RobbiesMom

RobbiesMom Member

All good advice thank you!

6. Larry and Kitties

Larry and Kitties Well-Known Member

I keep all mine digitally. I enter the data in a spreadsheet on my little PDA when I test each of mine. After I am done with a set I also fill out a separate page of a spreadsheet for each of mine on my iPad. I tried just using the iPad but it is to big to lug around to the four testing locations that I use. That is when I write down observations and look at trends. I started going digitally in January 2007.

7. RobbiesMom

RobbiesMom Member

was thinking of using my iPhone to type in the info as I can have it right with me as I test him - than when I have time I can add to the google spread sheet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.