Tigger 3/17 AMPS HI

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by mdmelvin1128, Mar 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mdmelvin1128

mdmelvin1128 Member

Could everyone take a look at his SS please, and see what suggestions you would make. I upped him to 1.8, and started getting pretty good ps numbers, and decided to go on up to 2 to see if we could get him in the blues and greens.

Kids are home this week for spring break, and unfortunately they have been giving Tigger access to food that he shouldn't be having. I've gotten really hi preshots the last few days, and I'm not sure if we are maybe seeing a little rebound from the higher amount of insulin, or if it is just the junk he has been snacking on still working it's way out of his system.

I was extra careful last night, and made sure there was no food out for him to find, and still got HI for a ps. I went ahead and dropped him back down to 1.8 this morning, I just wanted to get everyone's opinion. He seems to be feeling great, and I haven't weighed him, but he looks to me like he is starting to put a little weight back on, which is great.

2. Hope and Aria

Hope and Aria Member

I'm having the same difficulty with Ari. I was getting a nice curve with 1.4 but once settled in, wasn't getting out of the 200's. I'm curious to see what others say.

3. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm not sure what to make of all those high PSs confused_cat If it were rebound I would think the +8 would be a lot higher.

I would probably see if I could catch him an hour or two early here & there (only if you can continue shooting no later than +12 though for the following shot). That might head the #s off before they get so high, smooth out the curve, and give you some overlap to work with. If I did that, I'd probably shoot a dose at the lower end of the doses you are trying rather than the higher end, and get an early to mid cycle test in to see if you are getting a nice drop off of it or not. Just my 2c. :D

4. Gator & H (GA)

Gator & H (GA) Well-Known Member

Aren't kids good for slave labor? Put them to work figuring out the effects the naughty food they put in him were [have them test all the in-betweens]. Including the ones during the night! That'll keep 'em out of trouble!

5. Hope and Aria

Hope and Aria Member

Gator - kids are excellent at slave labor, but sometimes if you get them started on something new, they don't get that because 1 mid test is good, 10 isn't necessarily better.

I had visions of my Ari being chased around by my beanie babies every time a commercial came on. Maybe it's only my kids who have no concept of time.

DD: "Do you think we should check the cat?"
    DS: "I don't know. Yeah, I guess we should."
    DD: "Ok, you catch her and I'll get the all the stuff"
    DS: "But it's my turn to try and stick her in the ear this time"
    DD: "I'm the oldest, so I'm in charge of the ear. You have to catch her"
    DS: "Well ok, but don't poke your own finger again"

Thus why testing is definitely under the heading of "Mama's job"

However, if I could convince them, they'd be the ones cleaning the litter box.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.